Axiall's Ongoing, Frustrating, Gap Between Potential And Performance
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Axiall: Time To 'Throw In The Towel'
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Thu, Feb. 25, 5:43 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Nov. 3, 2015, 6:57 AM
- Axiall (NYSE:AXLL): Q3 EPS of $0.91 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.29.
- Revenue of $874.4M (-15.9% Y/Y) misses by $205.6M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:40 PM
- Axiall (NYSE:AXLL): Q2 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $1.06B (-14.5% Y/Y) misses by $60M.
- Shares +0.57% AH.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACAS, ACXM, AEGR, AGU, ALB, AMTG, ANDE, AREX, ARNA, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, AXLL, BEE, BGC, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CBS, CCRN, CF, CJES, CLNE, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CORT, COUP, CPE, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CUTR, CXW, DCO, DNB, DPM, DXCM, ECHO, ECOL, ENS, EQC, ETE, ETP, FANG, FLT, FMC, FNGN, FOXA, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GBDC, GDDY, GMCR, GPOR, HABT, HDP, HI, HIVE, HLF, HR, IAG, ICPT, IL, IRWD, ITRI, JACK, JAZZ, JONE, KND, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNT, MCHX, MED, MELI, MG, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MRO, MUSA, NHI, NKTR, NLY, NOG, NP, OME, OPK, OSUR, PACB, PDLI, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, POWR, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PSIX, RAIL, REG, RGLD, RIG, RLD, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGI, SGMO, SGY, SHOR, SLF, SQNM, SSNI, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TLLP, TRNX, TRQ, TS, TSLA, TSO, TTEC, TTMI, TTPH, TUMI, UHAL, UIL, VVC, WGL, WPX, WSR, WTI, WTW, XNPT, XPO, ZU
May 6, 2015, 11:18 AM
- The big drop this morning in Axiall (AXLL -9.4%) is attributed to comments on the company's conference call discussing yesterday's IRS ruling on publicly traded partnerships.
- AXLL says it is reviewing the IRS ruling but does not yet have an update on its private-letter ruling or the ultimate outcome of the rule-making process (Briefing.com).
- Yesterday, the IRS proposed new rules that would bar chemical manufacturers from forming MLPs; Westlake Chemical Partners (WLKP -14.2%) also is slammed for a second straight day, but WLK +2.4%.
May 5, 2015, 5:33 PM
- Axiall (NYSE:AXLL): Q1 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $947.6M (-4.6% Y/Y) misses by $20.49M.
May 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Feb. 19, 2015, 10:46 AM
- Axiall (AXLL +3.2%) says during its Q4 earnings conference call that it has been studying the possibility of creating a Chlor-Alkali MLP "as an opportunity to access low-cost capital and generate shareholder value," and has filed a ruling request with the IRS to determine if Chlor-Alkali qualifies.
- AXLL saysit would finalize a feasibility study about the creation of an MLP if it receives a favorable ruling.
- AXLL also says it will move its investment decision on a cracker to Q1 to allow time for additional analysis and clarity.
- Earlier: Axiall beats by $0.03, misses on revenue
Feb. 18, 2015, 10:39 PM
- Axiall (NYSE:AXLL): Q4 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.07B (-5.3% Y/Y) misses by $70M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACT, AMTG, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, AVG, AXLL, BGS, BJRI, CAR, CDE, CSLT, CVG, CW, CYNI, DENN, DTLK, ELNK, EOG, EQC, ETE, ETP, EXAM, FNF, HSTM, HT, IAG, IPI, KEG, KEYW, LHO, LOPE, MANT, MAR, MHLD, MIC, MRO, NVMI, OGS, OIS, PAAS, PCYC, PKD, REXX, RGP, SBRA, SCTY, SIX, SNPS, SSS, STR, SUN, SUNE, SXL, TERP, THRX, TILE, TRN, TS, UAM, WES, WGP, WMB, WPZ, XPO, YUME
Nov. 5, 2014, 12:04 AM
- Axiall (NYSE:AXLL): Q3 EPS of $0.72 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $1.27B (+5.8% Y/Y) beats by $80M.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AMRS, ATVI, AWAY, AXLL, BIO, BIOL, BIRT, CALD, CBSO, CDXS, CERS, CHUY, CKEC, COHR, CORT, COUP, CRTO, CSU, DOX, DVN, ENPH, EXAM, EXEL, FANG, FEYE, FOXA, FRGI, GAS, GHDX, HR, ITRI, IVR, JAZZ, JIVE, JKHY, JMBA, KAR, MITT, MOSY, MPO, MYGN, NP, NRP, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PACD, PAYC, PBPB, PCYC, PEGA, PHH, PRI, PXD, PZZA, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, SBAC, SN, SPA, SQNM, TMH, TNET, TRIP, TTGT, TWO, TWOU, TX, UIL, WPX, XEC, XNPT, ZAGG, ZU
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:58 PM
- Axiall (NYSE:AXLL): Q2 EPS of $0.48 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.24B (-2.4% Y/Y) beats by $100M.
Axiall Corp. manufactures and markets chemicals and building products. It operates through two segments: Chlorovinyls and Building Products. The Chlorovinyls segment produces an integrated chain of products, including chlor-alkali and derivative products, such as chlorine, caustic soda, vinyl... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Country: United States
Other News & PR