Fri, Aug. 19, 2:00 PM
Wed, Aug. 17, 2:03 PM
Wed, Aug. 10, 5:22 PM
Fri, Jun. 3, 2:22 PM
Wed, May 11, 6:05 PM
Wed, Mar. 23, 10:05 PM
Nov. 12, 2015, 6:43 AM
- Alexco Resource (NYSEMKT:AXU): Q3 EPS of -C$0.02.
- Revenue of C$3.41M (-26.7% Y/Y).
Aug. 11, 2015, 5:49 PM
- Alexco Resource (NYSEMKT:AXU): Q2 EPS of -$0.03
- Revenue of $2.6M (-15.0% Y/Y)
May 13, 2015, 5:25 PM
- Alexco Resource (NYSEMKT:AXU): Q1 EPS of -$0.01
- Revenue of $4.52M (+47.2% Y/Y)
Mar. 25, 2015, 5:08 PM
- Alexco Resource (NYSEMKT:AXU): Q4 EPS of C$0.02
- Revenue of C$4.14M (-19.8% Y/Y).
Nov. 13, 2014, 5:19 PM
- Alexco Resource (NYSEMKT:AXU): Q3 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $4.6M (-80.3% Y/Y)
Aug. 15, 2014, 2:03 AM
- Alexco Resource (NYSEMKT:AXU): EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $3.17M (-77.6% Y/Y)
Jul. 30, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
- Alexco Resources (AXU -17.6%) says it is increasing the size of its previously announced bought-deal financing to ~C$7M from ~C$5M, with an underwriters' option to purchase additional units to raise additional gross proceeds of up to 15%.
- AXU expects to use the proceeds from the offering for project exploration and development, and for general working capital purposes.
Jun. 19, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jun. 16, 2014, 5:19 PM
- Alexco Resources (AXU) says it reached agreement with Silver Wheaton (SLW) to amend the 2008 silver purchase agreement so that the fixed $3.90/oz. silver streaming production payment is replaced with a variable production payment based on the spot price of silver.
- The agreement applies to 25% of AXU's payable silver produced at its Keno Hill silver mining operations in Yukon, Canada.
Alexco Resource Corp. conducts mining operations and mineral exploration and development in Canada. It explores for silver, lead, zinc, and gold ores. The company's mining business activities are divided into two reportable segments: Environmental Services and Mining Operations. The... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Nonmetallic Mineral Mining