Updating Aircastle Post Analyst Day
Fri, Nov. 25, 8:23 AM
Tue, Nov. 8, 10:18 AM
- Rental and leasing names are getting bruised up after Hertz lowered guidance sharply after weak Q3 numbers.
- Decliners include Textainer Group Holdings (TGH -8.4%), HERC Holdings (HRI -5.8%), GATX Corp. (GATX -2%), United Rentals (URI -2%), Aircastle (AYR -1.6%), Willis Lease (WLFC -1.1%), Ryder System (R -0.9%) and Aaron's (AAN -1.3%).
- The words "depreciation adjustment" from Hertz seem to be doing the damage.
- Previously: Dizzying fall for Hertz Global after earnings (Nov. 8)
Tue, Nov. 1, 7:31 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:30 PM
- ADPT, AEP, AHH, ALLT, AME, AMRC, ANGI, APLP, ARRY, AUDC, AVA, AYR, BKD, BP, CIE, CMI, CNX, COH, CRCM, DHX, DIN, DISCA, DX, ECL, EGL, EIGI, EMR, ETN, EVHC, FCH, FDP, FIS, FSS, GHM, GK, GLT, GWR, HCP, HRS, HSKA, HW, HZO, ICE, IDXX, INCY, IRM, K, KEM, LXRX, LYB, MCRN, MDC, MLM, MOS, MSM, NI, NSP, OSK, OXY, PBI, PES, PFE, PPL, PRTS, RDC, RDS.A, RDWR, RHP, SAH, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SNE, SPR, SUI, TAP, TRI, WCG, WLB, WNR, WNRL, XYL
Wed, Aug. 24, 11:39 AM
Wed, Aug. 17, 10:28 AM
- The WSJ yesterday reported initial bids for the operation exceeded $4B versus expectations for a sale to take place between $3B and $4B. The report also cited a source as saying Aircastle (NYSE:AYR) - the world's 5th-largest commercial air leasing company - had joined the bidding.
- A bullish Mark Palmer from BTIG reminds CIT Group (CIT +2.9%) management has said the sale of the commercial air unit would allow the company buy back 40% of its stock, while significantly cutting long-term debt.
- He reiterates his Buy rating and $52 price target, suggesting nearly 45% upside from the current level.
Thu, Aug. 4, 8:24 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Wed, Jun. 29, 10:05 AM
- Aircastle (AYR +1.4%) announced new $400M term financing secured by 17 aircraft, maturity of seven years coupled with an accordion feature allowing for additional $67.5M future funding.
- First withdrawal of $167.3M took place yesterday with additional withdrawal to take place through several draw-downs.
Wed, May 4, 7:31 AM
- Aircastle (NYSE:AYR): Q1 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $183.7M (-5.5% Y/Y) misses by $2.86M.
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Thu, Apr. 14, 7:32 AM
- Aircastle Limited (NYSE:AYR) announces a series of financing moves that the company says will reduce risk.
- A new round of $695M in unsecured financing was brought in from three different sources.
- Notice was provided for the prepayment of a securitization obligation in a move that frees up $500M in collateral.
- $200M in aircraft sales were executed during Q1.
- Aircastle has closed or committed on $850M in new investments for this year coverint 29 aircraft.
- Now read Excess In The Aircraft Industry Will Lead To Its Downfall
Thu, Feb. 11, 7:34 AM
- Aircastle (NYSE:AYR): Q4 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.22.
- Revenue of $208.27M (-12.6% Y/Y) beats by $21.11M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:40 AM
- Aircastle (NYSE:AYR): Q3 EPS of $0.64 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $212.07M (+19.4% Y/Y) beats by $22.19M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS