There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Aug. 13, 5:36 PM
Wed, Aug. 13, 4:24 PM
Tue, Aug. 12, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 30, 12:46 PM
Tue, Apr. 29, 4:42 PM| Comment!
Mon, Apr. 28, 5:35 PM
- ACE, ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AFL, ANIK, ARI, AUY, AXS, AZPN, BGFV, BOOM, BXP, CALX, CAP, CEB, CEMP, CHE, CHRW, CLD, CMRE, CNQR, COLM, CRAY, DLB, DNB, DWA, EBAY, EEFT, EIX, EPR, ESRX, EZPW, FARO, FEIC, FISV, GMED, GNW, GPRE, HURN, IPHI, LOGM, MAC, MAR, MEOH, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NDLS, NFX, NUVA, OHI, OI, PNRA, PRXL, REXX, RFMD, RNG, RNR, RPXC, RVBD, SIMG, SKT, SLCA, SM, STR, STX, SWI, TE, THG, TMH, TRLA, TRN, TTS, TWTR, ULTI, USNA, VNR, VPRT, VRSK, WSH, X, XCO.
Thu, Jan. 30, 4:13 PM| 1 Comment
Thu, Jan. 30, 12:10 AM| 2 Comments
Wed, Jan. 29, 5:35 PM| Comment!
Nov. 8, 2013, 8:56 AM
- Priceline (PCLN) has been upgraded to Buy by Monness Crespi after beating Q3 estimates, issuing light Q4 EPS guidance, and announcing a CEO change. Shares +2% premarket after initially trading lower in AH trading yesterday.
- Windstream (WIN) has been cut to Underweight by Morgan Stanley a day after missing Q3 estimates. Shares -0.9% premarket after dropping 5.6% yesterday.
- SolarWinds (SWI) has been upgraded to Buy by Needham 10 days after beating Q3 estimates and issuing below-consensus Q4 guidance.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN) has been upgraded to Buy by UBS a week after beating FQ1 estimates and raising full-year guidance.
- SunEdison's (SUNE) PT has been raised to $21 (a Street high) from $11 by Citi two days after the company beat Q3 estimates, issued strong solar division guidance, and raised the possibility of spinning off some of its solar assets into a new company. The company is already set to do an IPO for its chip wafer unit. Shares +6.7% premarket.
Oct. 30, 2013, 11:32 AM
- Aspen Technology (AZPN +9.6%) shares climb on a FQ1 beat and raised guidance.
- Management expects FQ2 revenue of $87M-$89M (vs. consensus of $88M) and EPS of $014-$0.16 ($0.16). It raises full-year guidance to revenue of $360M-$368M from $353M-$363M (and vs. consensus of $362.7M) and EPS of $0.59-$0.65 from $0.48-$0.55.
Oct. 29, 2013, 4:59 PM| Comment!
Oct. 18, 2013, 9:34 AM
- AMD (AMD -12.7%) has been cut to Neutral by BofA/Merrill after beating Q3 estimates and providing above-consensus Q4 revenue guidance, but also reporting a 15% Y/Y drop in CPU division sales due to PC weakness.
- Verizon (VZ +0.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel a day after beating Q3 estimates and reporting better-than-expected mobile subscriber adds.
- Amazon (AMZN +2.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by UBS ahead of its Oct. 24 Q3 report.
- VMware (VMW +2.8%) has been upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan ahead of Monday's Q3 report.
- T-Mobile USA (TMUS +2.7%) has been added to Goldman's Conviction Buy list ahead of its Nov. 5 Q3 report.
- Intuit (INTU +2.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA/Merrill.
- Align Technology (ALGN +24.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by Cantor following its Q3 beat.
- LG Display (LPL -0.2%) has been cut to Hold by Craig-Hallum after issuing a Q4 warning.
- Ultratech (UTEK -10.2%) has been cut to Hold by Canaccord following its Q3 miss.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR -1%) has been cut to Market Perform by Raymond James; Q3 results arrive on Nov. 7.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN -0.9%) has been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan.
- Analog chipmakers International Rectifier (IRF -1.7%) and Monolithic Power (MPWR -1.3%) have been cut to Market Perform by Wells Fargo.
- U.S. Cellular (USM -1.2%) has been started at Underperform by FBR.
Aug. 16, 2013, 11:18 AM
- Aspen Technology (AZPN +10.2%) is holding onto the majority of yesterday's AH gains. The stock was up as much as 12% yesterday after Aspen released strong FQ4 results.
- Pacific Crest raises its PT to $40 from $35 and reiterates a Buy rating. Analyst Brendan Barnicle cited better-than-expected FCF in FQ4 and a slight acceleration of total contract value, license portion of contract value, and annual spending growth from the previous quarter.
- A caveat: $0.10 of the $0.16 earnings beat in the quarter came from a $9.8M tax benefit arising from simplification of Aspen's Canadian corporate structure.
Aug. 15, 2013, 5:56 PM
- Aspen Technology (AZPN) is up 11.6% AH on a strong FQ4 beat. Shares closed down 3.9% earlier today. This is the 8th straight quarter Aspen has beat consensus.
- FY13 revenue grew 28% to $311.4M. Subscription & software revenue grew 44% in 2013 to $239.7M and 42% Y/Y in FQ4 to $65.2M. Services & other revenue fell 6% in 2013 to $71.7M and fell 1% Y/Y in FQ4 to $18M.
- 2013 income from operations was $55.6M, compared to -$15M in 2012.
- Management issued FQ1 guidance for EPS of $0.14-$0.16 on revenue of $83M-$86M (above consensus).
- Aspen reiterated fiscal 2014 guidance for EPS of $0.60-$0.66 on revenue of $353M-$363M and upped FCF guidance to $160M (from $145M-$155M).
- Management noted that certain financial metrics will not be an accurate reflection of the health of its business until it completes its transition to a subscription-based revenue model in FY15.
- Conference call replay
Aug. 15, 2013, 5:35 PM
AZPN vs. ETF Alternatives
Aspen Technology Inc together with its subsidiaries is engaged in providing process optimization software solutions designed to manage and optimize plant and process design, operational performance, and supply chain planning.
Other News & PR