- Bank of America’s performance for the quarter was overshadowed by their $16.7 billion settlement with the Justice Department.
- Revenues for the quarter amounted to $21.2 billion, which was a 5.8% increase over the previous year.
- The bank was able to achieve broad based growth in profitability over the quarter.
- Dividends grew over the previous quarter and year, highlighting the bank’s desire to reward its investors.
- Bank of America has established its prowess this quarter as a competitor in the banking industry.