Tue, Sep. 20, 1:37 PM
- James McKinney submits formal notice of resignation as the CFO of Banc of California BANC -1.6% at a mutually agreeable date on or before November 18, 2016.
- Mr. McKinney will be available to consult at no charge to company till March 15, 2017.
- J. Francisco A. Turner has been appointed as a co-Principal Financial Officer serving along with Mr. McKinney with immediate effect..
Tue, Aug. 16, 9:17 AM
Thu, Jul. 21, 6:02 AM
Wed, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM| Wed, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM | 13 Comments
Wed, May 18, 4:27 PM
Fri, May 6, 9:11 AM
Thu, Apr. 21, 6:04 AM
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
- ADS, ALK, AZZ, BANC, BBT, BHE, BIIB, BK, BX, CFG, CLS, COL, DAN, DGX, DHI, DHR, DOV, DST, ERIC, FAF, FCS, FITB, GM, GMT, HOMB, IMAX, JAKK, JCI, KCG, KEY, LAD, LAZ, LUV, MAN, MDSO, MDWD, NUE, NVR, NVS, PBCT, PHM, PII, POOL, PPG, PVTB, RS, SHW, SILC, SNA, SON, STC, SWK, SYNT, TCB, TRV, UA, UNP, USG, UTEK, VZ
Wed, Apr. 6, 4:31 PM
- The buyer is the Palisades management team, with Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) receiving a mix of cash, promissory note, and an earn-out. The deal is expected to close this quarter.
- Palisades manages a portfolio of performing, re-performing, and non-performing residential mortgages.
- Now read: Banc Of California Has Surprised Again
Thu, Mar. 24, 5:43 PM
- Abiomed (NASDAQ:ABMD) will take Hologic's spot in the S&P MidCap 400, and Ensco will take Centene's spot. First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) will replace Health Net (just acquired by Centene) in the 400.
- ServisFirst Bancshares (NASDAQ:SFBS) will replace National Penn Bancshares (about to be acquired by BB&T) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the April 1 close. Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) will take Abiomed's spot in the 600.
- HOLX +2% after hours. CNC +1.6%. FR +3.5%. BANC +3.5%. ESV -0.5%.
Thu, Mar. 3, 9:15 AM
Thu, Mar. 3, 7:43 AM
Wed, Mar. 2, 4:28 PM
- No amounts are known, but Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) has commenced a secondary offering of stock. Proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, including possibly paying down some debt.
Tue, Mar. 1, 4:25 PM
- Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.02%
- Payable April 1; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March 11.
Thu, Jan. 28, 6:10 AM
- Banc of California (NYSE:BANC): Q4 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $62.07M (+34.0% Y/Y) beats by $3.27M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH