Banc Of California: Can A Cost Meat Cleaver Cure This Bank?
Thu, Jul. 21, 6:02 AM
Wed, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM| Wed, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM | 13 Comments
Wed, May 18, 4:27 PM
Fri, May 6, 9:11 AM
Thu, Apr. 21, 6:04 AM
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
- ADS, ALK, AZZ, BANC, BBT, BHE, BIIB, BK, BX, CFG, CLS, COL, DAN, DGX, DHI, DHR, DOV, DST, ERIC, FAF, FCS, FITB, GM, GMT, HOMB, IMAX, JAKK, JCI, KCG, KEY, LAD, LAZ, LUV, MAN, MDSO, MDWD, NUE, NVR, NVS, PBCT, PHM, PII, POOL, PPG, PVTB, RS, SHW, SILC, SNA, SON, STC, SWK, SYNT, TCB, TRV, UA, UNP, USG, UTEK, VZ
Wed, Apr. 6, 4:31 PM
- The buyer is the Palisades management team, with Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) receiving a mix of cash, promissory note, and an earn-out. The deal is expected to close this quarter.
- Palisades manages a portfolio of performing, re-performing, and non-performing residential mortgages.
- Source: Press release
- Now read: Banc Of California Has Surprised Again
Thu, Mar. 24, 5:43 PM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX) is replacing Pepco Holdings (was just acquired by Exelon), and Centene (NYSE:CNC) will replace Ensco (NYSE:ESV), in the S&P 500 after Tuesday's close. (Press Release - .pdf)
- Abiomed (NASDAQ:ABMD) will take Hologic's spot in the S&P MidCap 400, and Ensco will take Centene's spot. First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) will replace Health Net (just acquired by Centene) in the 400.
- ServisFirst Bancshares (NASDAQ:SFBS) will replace National Penn Bancshares (about to be acquired by BB&T) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the April 1 close. Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) will take Abiomed's spot in the 600.
- HOLX +2% after hours. CNC +1.6%. FR +3.5%. BANC +3.5%. ESV -0.5%.
Thu, Mar. 3, 9:15 AM
Thu, Mar. 3, 7:43 AM
Wed, Mar. 2, 4:28 PM
Tue, Mar. 1, 4:25 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 6:10 AM
- Banc of California (NYSE:BANC): Q4 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $62.07M (+34.0% Y/Y) beats by $3.27M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Nov. 30, 2015, 5:05 PM
- Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.2%
- Payable Jan. 4; for shareholders of record Dec. 15; ex-div Dec. 11.
Oct. 29, 2015, 9:10 AM
- Banc of California (NYSE:BANC): Q3 EPS of $0.29 beats by $0.02.
- Net Interest Income of $55.55M (+45.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.45M.
Banc of California, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Banc of California, which attracts retail deposits from the general public and invests in commercial, consumer and real estate secured loans. The company operates through four segments: Banking, Mortgage Banking, Financial Advisory... More
Industry: Regional - Pacific Banks
Country: United States
Other News & PR