SA Transcripts • Oct. 24, 2014
The World's Largest Chemical Company Offers A Great Yield
- At a market capitalization of almost $100 billion, BASF is the world's largest chemical company.
- The company offers favorable fundamentals compared to its peers.
- BASF currently yields three and a half percent and offers regular dividend increases.
- BASF has low multiples compared to its peer group and the broad market.
BASF Has Lagged On A Relative Basis, But Excels On Its Own Merits
- BASF generates stronger margins than its peers by virtue of significant ongoing R&D investments, strong internal process development, and major operational scale.
- Shifting toward higher value-added specialty chemicals is an ongoing process, but the company is already highly leveraged to the auto OEM, construction, consumer goods, and ag markets.
- BASF has lagged peers over the past 12 months, but does not appear all that cheap on DCF, EBITDA, or sales.
ReVolt, BASF Sign Zinc-Air Battery Development Deal
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
BASFY vs. ETF Alternatives
BASF is the world?s leading chemical company: The Chemical Company. Its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and... More
Other News & PR