Thu, Sep. 24, 4:17 PM
Wed, Sep. 23, 5:35 PM
Wed, Jun. 24, 4:38 PM
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) reports comparable-store sales gained 2.2% in FQ1.
- The comp was clipped 30 bps by an unfavorable swing in the Canadian dollar.
- Operating profit fell during the quarter on higher SG&A expenses.
- The company says its modeling for a consistent 2% to 3% rise comparable-store sales for the fiscal year.
- Previously: Bed Bath & Beyond misses by $0.01, revenue in-line
- BBBY -1.05% after hours.
Wed, Jun. 24, 4:16 PM
Tue, Jun. 23, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 8, 4:27 PM
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) reports comparable-store sales grew 3.7% in FQ4 vs. 4.5% forecast by analysts.
- The comp mark was clipped 20 bps by the Canadian foreign exchange rate.
- Operating profit increased 1% Y/Y to $532.17M.
- Previously: Bed Bath & Beyond EPS in-line, misses on revenue
- BBBY -2.9% after hours to $75.46.
Wed, Apr. 8, 4:17 PM
Tue, Apr. 7, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 8, 4:42 PM
- Bed Bath & Beyond's (NASDAQ:BBBY) comparable store sales rose 1.7% Y/Y in FQ3, a slowdown from FQ2's 3.4%.
- The retailer continues to expect FQ4 EPS of $1.78-$1.83, in-line with a $1.80 consensus.
- FQ3 gross margin fell 80 bps Y/Y to 38.4%. SG&A spend rose 4% to $776.3M, slightly outpacing revenue growth of 3%.
- A $1.1B accelerated buyback was finished in December. $200M had been spent via BBBY's $2B buyback program as of Nov. 29.
- FQ3 results, PR
Thu, Jan. 8, 4:18 PM
Wed, Jan. 7, 5:35 PM
Sep. 23, 2014, 4:17 PM
Sep. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jun. 25, 2014, 4:35 PM
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) expects FQ2 EPS of $1.08-$1.16, below a $1.20 consensus. FY14 guidance for mid-single digit % EPS growth is being reiterated.
- Comparable store sales rose just 0.4% Y/Y in FQ1 vs. 1.7% in FQ4 and 1.3% in FQ3.
- Gross margin fell to 38.8% from 40.4% in FQ4 and 39.5% a year ago. SG&A spend rose 3% Y/Y to $730.2M.
- $273M was spent to buy back 4.2M shares.
- FQ1 results, PR
Jun. 25, 2014, 4:17 PM
Jun. 24, 2014, 5:35 PM
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc operates a chain of retail stores. It operates under the names Bed Bath & Beyond, Christmas Tree Shops, Harmon and Harmon Face Values, buybuy BABY & World Market or Cost Plus World Market.
Other News & PR