Wed, Apr. 27, 1:12 PM
- Wells Fargo downgraded Ally Financial (ALLY -3.1%) to market perform after it reported earnings miss yesterday.
- Banco Bradesco S.A. (BBDO -0.6%) received a downgrade from Barclays to equal weight.
- Equity Residential (EQR -3.1%) is downgraded at hold from Buy after firm released its earnings yesterday and narrowed its Q2 FFO guidance to $3.05-$3.15.
- Raymond James downgraded RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ -1.1%) to market perform from Out perform.
- Citigroup downgrades Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI -0.7%) to neutral from buy and set PT of $40.00.
Mon, Apr. 18, 12:45 PM
Dec. 22, 2015, 12:45 PM
Sep. 20, 2013, 5:37 PM
Banco Bradesco SA operates as an international bank. It offers banking and financial products and services. The company operates through two segments: Banking, and Insurance, Pension & Capitalization Bonds. The Banking segment includes individuals and small, midsized, and large companies in... More
Industry: Foreign Regional Banks
Other News & PR