There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Blue Earth: Stock Tumbled, Should You Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Blue Earth stock tumbled after a short report was released in early trading yesterday.
- Blue Earth released a statement after the market closed that brought relief to the stock, setting up for a short squeeze opportunity this morning.
- The short report doesn't tell the whole story for Blue Earth, just focuses on past performances of CEO and risk associated with stock.
- As investors realize the report was just an opportunity for the company that provided it to profit, investors will push shares of Blue Earth higher.
Blue Earth: Strong Sell On Law Enforcement Investigation, Fraud Allegations And Paid Stock Promotion
- BBLU CEO Johnny Thomas and John Francis have presided over financial disasters at many companies, including ABTX, which resulted in fraud allegations and bankruptcy.
- A recent FOIA response from the SEC indicates evidence of a current law enforcement investigation related to BBLU.
- BBLU has hired multiple questionable stock promoters, including the infamous John Liviakis, who was involved in countless stock market wipeouts.
- Multiple accounting red flags, including BBLU's previous auditor's license revoked and barred, while the current BBLU auditor has multiple PCAOB deficiencies, including "failure to perform sufficient audit procedures".
- BBLU CHP business already failing with due diligence turning up serious regulatory risks that could make it "not viable", while traffic battery business has apparently already failed before.
- Climate change is pushing increasingly for more environmental friendly power generations.
- Blue Earth helps utility companies meet state-mandated energy reduction goals.
- Blue Earth is making environmentally-friendly strides on multiple fronts – solar, CHP and fuel cells.
- Several catalyst next year to push shares higher – EBITDA positive, large rollout of products and several new contracts expected to be announced.
There are no Transcripts on BBLU.
BBLU vs. ETF Alternatives
Blue Earth Inc provides energy efficiency services including energy management, energy audits and reducing energy consumption through retrofits of lighting, refrigeration and HVAC for small commercial business.
Other News & PR