Wed, Feb. 24, 12:31 PM
- Black Box (BBOX +4.7%) director Richard Elias discloses he bought 5K shares last Thursday at $11.45, raising his total stake to 20,130 shares. (source: InsiderInsights.com)
- Elias' purchase follows ones made earlier in February by departing CEO Mike McAndrew, EVP Ronald Basso, and director John Heller. Black Blox announced a 1M-share buyback on Feb. 16.
Tue, Feb. 16, 11:33 AM
- Along with its quarterly dividend, Black Box (BBOX +11.3%) has announced its buyback program has been increased by 1M shares. The company adds it could buy back up to $7M worth of shares in calendar Q1.
- Shares are up 31% from last Tuesday's close. They rallied on Thursday and Friday after a flurry of insider buys were disclosed.
Fri, Feb. 12, 4:44 PM
- Black Box (BBOX +3.7%) is up 13% over the last two days amid disclosed purchases from director John Heller, EVP Ronald Basso, and departing CEO Mike McAndrew.
- Heller bought 5K shares on Wednesday at $8.20. McAndrew bought 12K on Wednesday at $8.49. Basso bought 2K yesterday at $9.06. (source: InsiderInsights.com)
- The purchases came with the IT infrastructure hardware provider down over 50% from a 52-week high of $22.70 (set last February). Shares fell last month after mixed FQ3 results were posted.
Dec. 23, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 12:45 PM
Oct. 30, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 3, 2011, 1:41 PM
Black Box (BBOX), a seller of networking equipment to service providers, is down 13.9% after reporting FQ1 revenue of $268M (+2% Y/Y) and $0.60, compared with a consensus of $261.1M and $0.80. The EPS shortfall is blamed on a "pricing initiative" that hurt margins. Black Box's FY12 revenue guidance is above consensus, but EPS guidance is below.| Aug. 3, 2011, 1:41 PM