BlackBerry Limited: Before You Buy Or Sell, Hold The Phone! An Algorithmic Perspective
- In 2010, BlackBerry held approximately 43% of market share. Its phones were consistently relied upon by millions for secure, reliable corporate functionality.
- However, BlackBerry’s success has significantly declined since: with competitors like Apple and Google meeting customers’ demands more rapidly, BlackBerry’s prominence in the US smart-device sector has steadily depleted.
- BlackBerry has learnt to respond to customers’ needs, is exploring other markets and restructuring, and benefits from the globally growing smartphone market.
- Specifically, in the short term, BlackBerry’s new business unit, Passport phone launch, and second-quarter successes make it a stock worth holding. Analyst opinion largely seconds this sentiment.
- I Know First algorithmic forecast predicts a bullish trend for the 1-month and 3-month time frames, which coincides well with the recent improvements BlackBerry has implemented.