Thu, Nov. 19, 4:57 PM
- Having exhausted the $20M from two buyback authorizations earlier this year, Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE:BBW) launches a new $15M plan good through March 2016.
- At today's close of $11.97, $15M will be enough to repurchase 1.25M shares, or about 7.4% of the float.
- In other news, board member James Gould has given notice of his intent not to stand for re-election when his term expires in May.
- Shares +0.3% after hours
Thu, Oct. 29, 12:53 PM
Thu, Oct. 29, 10:22 AM
- Shares of Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE:BBW) are down 24% after the company missed with Q3 earnings.
- The company reported a 1% Y/Y drop in revenue and 40% decline in earnings per share during the quarter.
- Previously: Sales lift from Europe for Build-A-Bear Workshop in Q3 (Oct. 29 2015)
- Previously: Build-A-Bear Workshop misses by $0.11, misses on revenue (Oct. 29 2015)
Thu, Oct. 29, 7:11 AM
Thu, Oct. 29, 7:11 AM
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Thu, Oct. 22, 11:52 AM| Thu, Oct. 22, 11:52 AM | Comment!
Wed, Sep. 2, 12:08 PM| Wed, Sep. 2, 12:08 PM | Comment!
Thu, Aug. 6, 9:15 AM
Thu, Aug. 6, 7:30 AM
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE:BBW) reports consolidated comparable-store sales increased 8.7% in Q2.
- The comp in North America was 6.5%, while sales in Europe sizzled with a 18.2% comp gain.
- Retail gross margin rate +450 bps to 43.5% off some leveraging of costs.
- E-commerce sale were up 11.4% Y/Y to $2.412B.
- Store count: Company-owned retail +2 to 315, franchised -8 to 67.
- Previously: Build-A-Bear WorkshoP beats by $0.12, beats on revenue
Thu, Aug. 6, 7:09 AM
Wed, Aug. 5, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
Wed, Jul. 15, 5:38 PM
Tue, May 5, 7:43 AM
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE:BBW) reports a 2% increase in comparable-store sales in Q1.
- A 13% comp in Europe helped pull up the consolidated comp with the U.S. flat for the period.
- Retail gross margin rate +330 bps to 46.8%.
- SG&A expense rate +130 bps to 39.9%.
- E-commerce sales +9% (ex-currency).
- Total square footage -0.1% to 799.79K.
- Previously: Build-A-Bear Workshop beats by $0.06, misses on revenue
Tue, May 5, 7:18 AM
Mon, May 4, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Other News & PR