What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 29, 2015, 12:53 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 11:52 AM| Oct. 22, 2015, 11:52 AM
Aug. 6, 2015, 9:15 AM
Jul. 15, 2015, 5:38 PM
Feb. 26, 2015, 12:00 PM
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW +5.2%) rallies on strong volume to recapture the level it traded at before the company reporting Q4 earnings.
- A SA article from contributor Ross Capital presents the case that the company is undervalued by 60%.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop tends to be volatile stock with the high short interest position build up last year still a factor.
- Previously: Build-A-Bear WorkshoP beats by $0.10, beats on revenue (Feb. 19 2015)
- Previously: More on Build-A-Bear Workshop's Q4 (Feb. 19 2015)
Feb. 19, 2015, 10:28 AM
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE:BBW) reports comparable-store sales rose 9.9% in Q4.
- Net retail sales grew 22.31% to $129.97M.
- Retail gross margin rate +730 bps to 52.2%.
- SG&A rate increased 260 bps to 42.1%.
- Store count +1 Y/Y to 324.
- FY2015 Guidance: Capex: ~$20M to $25M; D&A: ~$16M to $18M
Feb. 4, 2015, 12:42 PM
- Build-A-Bear Workshop ((NYSE:BBW) +5.1%) trades higher on strong volume.
- Another blockbuster report from Disney on Frozen doll sales could be giving investors something to latch onto.
- During the company's last earnings call, Frozen products were called out by BBW management as a potential long-term driver of sales.
- Also a consideration with Build-A-Bear is the heavy short interest position built up compared to a year ago.
- Earnings call transcript
Jan. 12, 2015, 12:46 PM
Nov. 25, 2014, 11:20 AM
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW +5.6%)rallies after Piper Jaffray issues positive comments on the retailer and reiterates an Overweight rating on the stock.
- Management at Build-A-Bear is praised for product and marketing initiatives which have helped carry momentum into the holiday selling season.
- Piper thinks a Build-A-bear cost rationalization plan will be unveiled in 2015.
Oct. 23, 2014, 12:45 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 3:44 PM
Jul. 24, 2014, 12:50 PM
May 1, 2014, 12:48 PM
Jan. 31, 2014, 9:39 AM
- Shares of companies that sell toys are in a mild swoon following a lackluster report from Mattel (MAT -10.4%) that pointed to crumbling demand for physical toys.
- No surprise, but Hasbro (HAS -5.4%) and Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW +0.9%) are both trading lower off the news. Shares of Disney (DIS -1.5%) are also below market averages with the company having some skin in the toy game.
Jan. 13, 2014, 4:16 PM
- Comparable store sales are expected to be down 2.2% in Q4 - off 2.8% in North America and 0.1% in Europe. Total revenues of $107M compares to $118.2M a year ago.
- Adjusted pre-tax income after charges is expected at $4M-$7M vs. $3.1M a year ago.
- BBW -3.1% AH
May 2, 2013, 12:59 PM
Other News & PR