Boise Cascade CompanyNYSE
Tue, Nov. 22, 12:23 PM
- Home improvement stocks and retailers tied to home purchasing are racing higher after an unexpectedly strong report on U.S. existing home sales was released by the National Association of Realtors this morning. Housing demand was strong despite higher prices and lower inventory.
- Home Depot (NYSE:HD) +1.70% to $130.40 vs. a 52-week trading range of $109.62 to $139.00.
- Lowe's (NYSE:LOW) +2.52% to $71.15 vs. a 52-week trading range of $62.62 to $83.65.
- Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL) +7.64% to $18.32 vs. a 52-week trading range of $10.01 to $20.10.
- Tile Shop Holdings (NASDAQ:TTS) +1.03% to $3.91 vs. a 52-week trading range of $3.53 to $4.42.
- Restoration Hardware (NYSE:RH) +4.88% to $36.72 vs. a 52-week trading range of $24.75 to $94.88.
- Pier 1 Imports (NYSE:PIR) +2.57% to $6.00 vs. a 52-week trading range of $3.73 to $7.70.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) +1.69% to $45.60 vs. a 52-week trading range of $38.60 to $55.62.
- Haverty Furniture (NYSE:HVT) +1.87% to $21.75 vs. a 52-week trading range of $16.57 to $24.54.
- Williams-Sonoma (NYSE:WSM) +1.96% to $54.62 vs. a 52-week trading range of $45.96 to $65.42.
- Boise Cascade (NYSE:BCC) +3.95% to $22.35 vs. a 52-week trading range of $13.80 to $31.85.
Mon, Oct. 24, 12:51 PM
Mon, Oct. 24, 6:02 AM
Sun, Oct. 23, 5:30 PM
Thu, Sep. 22, 6:48 PM
- Weyerhauser (NYSE:WY) was today's biggest mover in the S&P 500, surging 5.7% in its biggest gain since February 2012, after Goldman Sachs initiated coverage with a Buy rating and adding it to the firm's Conviction List, citing its “leverage to the housing recovery.”
- Goldman says WY has the best timberland assets in the industry, and views WY as the only way for investors to get exposure to the attractive timberland asset class through a liquid, large-cap publicly traded equity.
- The firm expect continued timberland price appreciation to drive WY’s stock price higher, as the value of its land ownership comprises ~75% of the company's enterprise value.
- Elsewhere in the U.S. paper and forest products sector, Goldman also awards a Buy rating to Boise Cascade (NYSE:BCC) because of its strength in wood products; the firm rates International Paper (NYSE:IP), WestRock (NYSE:WRK), Domtar (NYSE:UFS) and Enviva Partners (NYSE:EVA) at Neutral, and Packaging Corp. of America (NYSE:PKG) as a Sell.
Thu, Jul. 28, 8:28 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, May 3, 6:15 AM
- Boise Cascade (NYSE:BCC): Q1 EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $880.69M (+8.7% Y/Y) beats by $50.47M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Thu, Feb. 18, 12:48 PM
Thu, Feb. 18, 6:15 AM
- Boise Cascade (NYSE:BCC): Q4 EPS of $0.06 misses by $0.22.
- Revenue of $876.54M (+1.7% Y/Y) beats by $19.55M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:30 PM
- AAN, AAWW, AGIO, ALE, BCC, CAB, CBB, CHH, COT, CVI, CVRR, DAN, DISCA, DISH, DNR, DUK, EIGI, ETR, GEL, GOV, H, HCN, HII, HOT, IDA, IDCC, IQNT, IRT, LDOS, LH, MFA, MGM, MNTA, MPEL, MTRN, MZOR, NHI, NI, ONE, PAAS, PCG, POOL, PPP, PRGO, RS, SCG, SIX, SODA, SYNT, TK, TNK, TTC, UAN, UPL, VA, VAL, WAB, WM, WMT, WST
Dec. 21, 2015, 9:50 AM
- Boise Cascade (BCC -0.2%) agrees to acquire Georgia-Pacific’s engineered lumber production operations located at Thorsby, Ala., and Roxboro, N.C., for $215M.
- BCC believes the acquisition allows it to optimize its mill system and realize freight and other cost synergies, and expects to add $40M to its mid-cycle EBITDA.
- The Thorsby facility produces laminated veneer lumber and the Roxboro facility produces I-joists; BCC says the acquisition will increase its LVL billet capacity by 9M cf and I-joist capacity by 80M lineal ft.
Oct. 22, 2015, 6:07 AM
- Boise Cascade (NYSE:BCC): Q3 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $991.58M (+0.8% Y/Y) beats by $22.02M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Jul. 23, 2015, 6:37 AM
- Boise Cascade (NYSE:BCC): Q2 EPS of $0.51 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $955.4M (-0.6% Y/Y) misses by $54.6M.