What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Jan. 28, 9:23 AM
- Gainers: NEOS +59%. DNR +17%. BCEI +16%. UA +16%. FB +14%. INO +13%. ATHX +12%. PBR +12%. WLL +11%. MRO +10%. [[PBR-A]] +10%. TRXC +9%. CHK +9%. MLNX +9%. LINE +9%. MT +9%. SDRL +8%. HOG +8%. ETE +8%. STO +8%. CRUS 7%. KMI 7%. BBL 6%. HCA 6%. MJN 6%. CJES 6%. PYPL 6%.
- Losers: NOW -22%. OSIS -22%. EBAY -11%. INVN -10%. URI -10%. INCY -9%. JNPR -10%. OAS -7%.
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:46 PM
- Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE:BCEI) finished 9.6% higher in today's trade after saying it expects to earn $255M from the sale of its Rocky Mountain Infrastructure subsidiary to an unidentified strategic midstream partner.
- BCEI also announces FQ3 operating results, recording a 14% Y/Y increase in daily production to 29K bbl/day, and a production mix consisting of 59% oil, 23% natural gas and 17% natural gas liquids.
Wed, Jan. 27, 12:49 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 12:45 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 12:41 PM
Wed, Jan. 20, 12:45 PM
Wed, Jan. 20, 9:13 AM
Fri, Jan. 15, 12:49 PM
Tue, Jan. 12, 12:41 PM
Dec. 29, 2015, 5:42 PM
Dec. 28, 2015, 11:45 AM
- WTI crude is down 3.2% to $36.90/barrel, and Brent crude down 2.5% to $36.95/barrel, leaving prices close to 11-year lows. Energy industry firms are among the biggest decliners on a day the S&P is down 0.6%.
- Fears about excess supply appear to be weighing once more. OPEC figures point to a global oil supply glut of more than 2M barrels (over 2% of global demand); a smaller glut is expected next year. Meanwhile, Japanese government data indicates the country's oil product sales fell to a 46-year low in November, and European data suggests the continent's oil product demand growth turned negative in October.
- The biggest casualties include Whiting Petroleum (WLL -9.9%), Oasis Petroleum (OAS -8.2%), Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR -12.5%), Denbury Resources (DNR -8%), SandRidge Energy (SD -8.1%), SandRidge Permian Trust (PER -10.9%), SandRidge Mississippian Trust (SDT -7.5%), U.S. Silica (SLCA -6.2%), Marathon Oil (MRO -6.7%), C&J Energy Services (CJES -8.1%), MV Oil Trust (MVO -9.2%), Bonanza Creek (BCEI -6.4%), Parker Drilling (PKD -7.9%), and Continental Resources (CLR -5.9%).
- Other notable decliners include Kinder Morgan (KMI -5%), Williams Partners (WPZ -4.4%), EOG Resources (EOG -3.4%), Cheniere Energy (CQP -3.6%), SeaDrill (SDRL -3.5%), Encana (ECA -2.8%), Devon Energy (DVN -2.7%), Ensco (ESV -3.8%), Hercules Offshore (HERO -4.7%), Atwood Oceanics (ATW -4.9%), Helmerich & Payne (HP -3.8%), and Pioneer Natural (PXD -2.6%).
- ETFs: XLE, VDE, ERX, OIH, XOP, ERY, DIG, DUG, BGR, IYE, IEO, FENY, PXE, FIF, PXJ, NDP, RYE, FXN, DDG, DRIP, GUSH
Nov. 27, 2015, 12:37 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 12:58 PM
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI +20.4%) is soaring following a much smaller than expected Q3 loss and the announcement of an asset sale.
- Q3 results were helped by a sharp decrease in cash operating costs to $14.01/boe, 16% lower than Q2; also, Q3 production volumes averaged 29K boe/day vs. guidance of 28.6K boe/day.
- BCEI also agreed to sell its Rocky Mountain Infrastructure subsidiary to a private midstream company for $255M, a move the company says will boost liquidity and provide drilling incentives in 2016-17.
Nov. 6, 2015, 12:44 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 9:29 AM
Nov. 5, 2015, 11:04 PM
- Bonanza Creek (NYSE:BCEI): Q3 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $72.1M (-53.9% Y/Y) misses by $27.43M.
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc is an independent energy company. The Company is engaged in acquisition, exploration, development & production of onshore oil & natural gas in U.S. Its operations are focused in Rocky Mountain.
Other News & PR