Fri, Nov. 6, 12:58 PM
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI +20.4%) is soaring following a much smaller than expected Q3 loss and the announcement of an asset sale.
- Q3 results were helped by a sharp decrease in cash operating costs to $14.01/boe, 16% lower than Q2; also, Q3 production volumes averaged 29K boe/day vs. guidance of 28.6K boe/day.
- BCEI also agreed to sell its Rocky Mountain Infrastructure subsidiary to a private midstream company for $255M, a move the company says will boost liquidity and provide drilling incentives in 2016-17.
Fri, Nov. 6, 12:44 PM
Fri, Nov. 6, 9:29 AM
Thu, Nov. 5, 11:04 PM
Wed, Nov. 4, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Tue, Nov. 3, 12:48 PM
Mon, Oct. 12, 12:45 PM
Fri, Sep. 18, 12:45 PM
Tue, Sep. 8, 2:56 PM
- Energy E&P companies could suffer ~50% downside to 2017 consensus estimates, Cowen analysts say as they downgrade two-third of their portfolio coverage in the sector amid a weak oil price environment.
- The firm cuts capital spending estimates for several names in the sector, which in turn cuts production and cash flow estimates, the firm says as it lowers its 2016 production and operating cash flow estimates by a respective 4% and 35% below consensus view; by 2017, it sees 10% downside to consensus production estimates and 51% downside to consensus cash flow estimates.
- Downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform: BBG, BCEI, CWEI, DNR, NOG.
- Downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform: CPE, FANG, PDCE, PE, SYRG.
- Maintained at Market perform: AXAS, EGN
- Maintained at Outperform: OAS, QEP, WLL
Mon, Aug. 31, 11:54 AM
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI +18.9%) rallies after Wunderlich reiterates its Buy rating and $29 price target, pointing out that BCEI has a negative implied land value vs. peers' land value of ~6K/acres - a "huge disconnect," the firm says.
- Wunderlich says the recent pressure on BCEI is due to falling on the short side of the Wattenberg pair trades, but BCEI notes that most of its debts (~$800M) is long duration, covenant light, high-yield paper.
Mon, Aug. 24, 5:36 PM
Mon, Jul. 27, 5:14 PM
Wed, Jul. 22, 3:57 PM
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI -6.4%) says it is unaware of any fundamental reason, catalyst or material adverse event that would account for its significant relative stock price underperformance in recent weeks.
- BCEI says it is concerned about a significant increase in its short interest despite record high production rates, ample liquidity, a strong balance sheet and recurring evidence of sustainable capital cost reductions and field development efficiencies.
- The stock has been slashed by more than half in the past month, including a 22% drop this week alone.
Thu, May 7, 6:22 PM
Wed, May 6, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ADVS, AGO, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, ALSK, AMBR, AMH, ASYS, AVNW, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BKD, CA, CBS, CDXS, CERN, CNAT, CORT, CROX, CUTR, CYBR, DATA, DIOD, DXPE, EBS, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EGY, ENOC, ENV, ERII, ESPR, EVC, EZPW, FLDM, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GALE, GDOT, GEOS, GST, GXP, HTGC, IMPV, INWK, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KEYW, KTOS, LBTYA, MAIN, MCHP, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MNST, MOH, MTD, MTRX, NGVC, NHI, NOG, NUAN, NVAX, NVDA, OLED, OMED, OUTR, PCTY, PETX, PLNR, POST, PRO, PSIX, RBA, RBCN, RIGL, RJET, RMAX, RMTI, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEMG, SFM, SGMS, SLW, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSNI, STMP, SWIR, TCX, TEAR, TGI, THOR, TLLP, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Wed, Apr. 15, 5:35 PM
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc is an independent energy company. The Company is engaged in acquisition, exploration, development & production of onshore oil & natural gas in U.S. Its operations are focused in Rocky Mountain.
Other News & PR