Mon, Oct. 5, 9:41 AM
- Brink's (NYSE:BCO) is up 3.3% after Starboard discloses a larger position and applies more pressure on the board to consider a merger.
- Despite some pointed criticism from Starboard aimed at the management of Brink's on performance, shares of BCO have actually outperformed the S&P 500 over the last year by a wide margin. Most of the under-performance by the stock was in the early part of 2014.
- Previously: Brink's on watch with Starboard getting feisty
Mon, May 4, 4:37 PM
- Shares of The Brink's Company (NYSE:BCO) are higher in after-hours trading after Starboard Value discloses it holds a 8.2% position.
- The activist investor didn't accompany the filing with any suggestions for the company which it hasn't been shy about doing in the past in the retail sector.
- SEC Form 13D
- BCO +1.3% AH
Apr. 26, 2012, 3:22 PMBrink's (BCO +17.6%) shares soar after Q1 earnings from continuing operations beat estimates and the company lifted its full-year segment margin forecast to 7%. Citing the strong quarter, S&P Capital IQ upgrades the stock to Hold from Sell, believing cost-cutting and productivity initiatives are beginning to gain traction. | Apr. 26, 2012, 3:22 PM | Comment!
Mar. 12, 2012, 2:28 PM
Feb. 2, 2012, 1:25 PM
Nov. 14, 2011, 11:58 AM
Brink's Co along with its subsidiaries, provides secure transportation, cash management services & other security-related services to banks and financial institutions, retailers, government agencies, mints, jewelers & other commercial operations.
Other News & PR