Fri, Nov. 4, 7:06 AM
Wed, Sep. 28, 2:02 PM
Fri, Aug. 5, 7:03 AM
Tue, May 10, 9:03 AM
- Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC): Q1 EPS of $0.58 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $135.14M (-6.7% Y/Y) misses by $14.91M.
Mon, Feb. 29, 8:02 AM
- Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC): Q4 EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $132.7M (-18.4% Y/Y) misses by $11.95M.
Mon, Feb. 1, 1:55 PM
- Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC) agrees to acquire Albion International, a privately held manufacturer of mineral amino acid chelates, specialized mineral salts and mineral complexes, for $111.5M.
- BCPC says the purchase price reflects a 10.7x multiple of 2015 EBITDA, excluding any synergies, and expects the deal to be immediately accretive to its EPS.
Fri, Jan. 29, 5:47 PM
- The best-performing U.S. stock over the past 30 years is one that few have heard of: Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC), a New York-based maker of flavorings, fumigating gases and nutritional additives for animal feed.
- Since the end of 1985, Balchem has gained an average of 26.2%/year - a total gain of 107,099% - vs.10.3% for the S&P 500.
- But with flattening profitability and shares at a lavish 27x earnings, Balchem looks expensive for now, WSJ's Jason Zweig writes.
- Over the past 30 years, 44 U.S. stocks generated cumulative total returns of 10,000% or more; the 10 behind Balchem are HD, AMGN, NKE, UNH, DHR, OTCPK:ATCD, KSU, JKHY, AAPL and MO.
Dec. 18, 2015, 8:45 AM
- Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC) declares $0.34/share quarterly dividend, 13.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.30.
- Forward yield 2.2%
- Payable Jan. 21; for shareholders of record Dec. 28; ex-div Dec. 23.
Nov. 3, 2015, 9:33 AM
- Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC): Q3 EPS of $0.61 in-line.
- Revenue of $140.13M (-12.7% Y/Y) misses by $10.4M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 9:32 AM
- Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC): Q2 EPS of $0.62 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $134.77M (+1.9% Y/Y) misses by $14.1M.
Jun. 24, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 6, 2015, 10:24 AM
- Independent research firm Off Wall Street has pulled its Strong Sell ratings for satellite imagery provider DigitalGlobe (DGI +1.6%) and specialty ingrediants maker Balchem (BCPC +3.3%).
- OWS expects DigitalGlobe's sales to improve, and thinks margin strength, M&A, and new products could provide a lift to Balchem.
- DigitalGlobe had sold off after posting in-line Q1 EPS and reiterating its 2015 guidance last Thursday. Balchem rallied yesterday after posting mixed Q1 results; the company is 2 weeks removed from naming Ted Harris, formerly an SVP at specialty chemical maker Ashland, its new CEO.
May 5, 2015, 9:34 AM
- Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC): Q1 EPS of $0.62 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $144.9M (+68.5% Y/Y) misses by $3M.
- Shares +5.5%.
Feb. 24, 2015, 9:33 AM
- Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC): Q4 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $162.67M (+99.3% Y/Y) beats by $9.67M.
Jan. 20, 2015, 2:06 PM
- Shares of Balchem (BCPC -7.9%) decline on heavy volume after Off Wall Street BCPC)+Rated+Sell+at+Off+Wall+Street/10176867.html" target="_blank">rates the company a Sell.
- The research firm sets a $42 price target on the stock.
- Concerns are raised on the impact to revenue from Balchem's fracking clients.
Dec. 19, 2014, 3:06 PM
- Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC) declares $0.30/share quarterly dividend, 15.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.26.
- Forward yield 1.83%
- Payable Jan. 27; for shareholders of record Dec. 29; ex-div Dec. 24.