Mon, May 16, 4:02 PM
Mon, May 9, 7:02 PM
- After a day where its stock traded as much as 33% lower, Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP -9.3%) said it would postpone its earnings release set for this afternoon to next Monday.
- The move will give it more time to finalize results, the company said.
- The company will release results before a conference call scheduled for 4:30 p.m. ET, hosted by CEO Andrew Levi and CFO Chris Fameree, and issue a 10-Q that day as well.
Nov. 16, 2015, 8:10 PM
- Nanocap marketing firm Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP) posted a sharp rise in revenues in its Q3 results along with a net loss that narrowed about 38% Y/Y.
- Revenues rew to $508.4K, leading to a net loss of $792.9K, compared to a year-ago loss of $1.28M. G&A expenses were cut nearly 60%, to $463.97K.
- In litigation, it pointed to settlements with IZEA and Yelp, while noting that a trial with Groupon and FourSquare was stayed until after a December ruling in Federal Circuit Court.
- Earnings call transcript
Nov. 16, 2015, 6:00 PM
- Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP): Q3 Net loss of $0.79M
- Revenue of $0.5M (+61.3% Y/Y)
We develop and deliver mobile shopper marketing and analytics solutions for the business-to-consumer (B2C) marketplace leveraging mobile, social media, gamification and our intellectual property portfolio. We have developed a patented technology platform that enables brands and retailers to... More
Industry: Publishing - Books
Country: United States
Other News & PR