Mon, May 16, 4:02 PM
Mon, May 9, 7:02 PM
- After a day where its stock traded as much as 33% lower, Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP -9.3%) said it would postpone its earnings release set for this afternoon to next Monday.
- The move will give it more time to finalize results, the company said.
- The company will release results before a conference call scheduled for 4:30 p.m. ET, hosted by CEO Andrew Levi and CFO Chris Fameree, and issue a 10-Q that day as well.
Thu, Mar. 3, 4:03 PM
- Thinly traded Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP) closed up 19.5% today after a federal court of appeals reversed decisions by the Patent Trial and Appeal Board in the company's favor.
- The court ruled for Blue Calypso in two of the four substantive issues, the company said, resulting in reinstating several lost claims.
- The PTAB granted petitions by Groupon for review over business method patents in December 2013 and January 2014, and found in December 2014 that various claims of Blue Calypso patents were invalid.
- The court this week overturned a decision tied to insufficient written description, but upheld the invalidity. The company's eager to get to trial and is looking at other options for appeals, said chief Andrew Levi.
Wed, Mar. 2, 3:52 PM
- In an 8-K, Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP +24.4%) says it's issued to certain investors 411,765 shares of common stock (and warrants to buy an additional 102,941 shares) for gross proceeds of $350K.
- The transaction is a private placement, and the shares and warrants aren't registered.
- The warrants are exercisable at an exercise price of $1.25/share for a five-year term.
- Shares are at their highest point since early December.
Wed, Feb. 17, 12:54 PM
- Thinly traded Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP) is up 4.2% today, alongside news that it's fully repaid a senior convertible note tied to its effort to uplist last year.
- The note was bridge financing issued last summer as the company initially pursued uplisting to a national exchange from over-the-counter status. Blue Calypso withdrew that attempt amid market instability in August and September.
- With the final repayment, the company avoided interest payments and any dilution, and has no outstanding debt, says CEO Andrew Levi.
Nov. 16, 2015, 8:10 PM
- Nanocap marketing firm Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP) posted a sharp rise in revenues in its Q3 results along with a net loss that narrowed about 38% Y/Y.
- Revenues rew to $508.4K, leading to a net loss of $792.9K, compared to a year-ago loss of $1.28M. G&A expenses were cut nearly 60%, to $463.97K.
- In litigation, it pointed to settlements with IZEA and Yelp, while noting that a trial with Groupon and FourSquare was stayed until after a December ruling in Federal Circuit Court.
- Earnings call transcript
Nov. 16, 2015, 6:00 PM
- Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP): Q3 Net loss of $0.79M
- Revenue of $0.5M (+61.3% Y/Y)
Oct. 21, 2015, 9:15 AM
- Nanocap marketing firm Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP) has pulled plans for a public offering, and instead closed a round of private financing, issuing 482.5K shares for $4.25 each.
- That results in gross proceeds of $2.05M. The shares also included warrants to purchase another 482.5K shares at an exercise price of $4.75.
- "We may evaluate an uplist strategy in the future, but for now we are focusing our energies on growing the business," says CEO Andrew Levi.
- Blue Calypso shares closed yesterday at $3.45.
Sep. 28, 2015, 1:10 PM
- In-store marketing firm Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP) says Yelp has agreed to an initial order of 4,000 of its KIOSentrix beacons, with an eye to exploring their use in Yelp's retail customer base.
- Beacons would deliver location-based content to Yelp customers as they enter restaurants and retail locations, and the information would help retailers learn when Yelp has steered customer traffic to their stores.
- Along with the move, the two companies agreed to dismiss their pending lawsuit.
Jul. 2, 2015, 9:55 AM
- Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP) has followed through on plans for a reverse split, as its board approved a 1-for-50 reverse split effective immediately with an application for up-listing to either NYSE or Nasdaq.
- A reverse split of some amount had gotten shareholder approval in June.
- The company's stock, which had last traded around $0.10, will trade on a split-adjusted basis on a new CUSIP number and a ticker symbol of BCYPD for 20 trading days.
Jun. 17, 2015, 5:27 PM
- Mobile engagement specialist Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP) has posted an 8-K saying at a special meeting, its stockholders voted to approve a reverse stock split, falling in a range of 10:1 to 50:1.
- Holders of 197.6M shares were part of the quorum; there are about 249M shares outstanding.
- Scarsdale Equities this week has filed a 13G/A form showing it took a new position of 27.35M shares -- about 10.98% of the company.
- The stock price has wavered between $0.12 and $0.17 in 2015.
We develop and deliver mobile shopper marketing and analytics solutions for the business-to-consumer (B2C) marketplace leveraging mobile, social media, gamification and our intellectual property portfolio. We have developed a patented technology platform that enables brands and retailers to... More
Industry: Publishing - Books
Country: United States
Other News & PR