Wed, Aug. 10, 6:35 PM
- Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP -2.9%) posted a slightly narrower net loss in Q2 earnings as revenue gains outstripped expenses that rose about 35%.
- The company lost $0.6M. Revenue rose to $0.5M.
- Activations rose 110% sequentially. "Should all of our active sales pursuits close in the near term, Blue Calypso would achieve its goal of becoming cash flow positive by fiscal year-end 2016," says CEO Andrew Levi.
- Cash came to $1M at quarter's end, up from $730K at the end of 2015. It raised $1M in a private placement with Hal Brierley, named chairman of the board late last month.
- Press Release
Thu, Mar. 3, 4:03 PM
- Thinly traded Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP) closed up 19.5% today after a federal court of appeals reversed decisions by the Patent Trial and Appeal Board in the company's favor.
- The court ruled for Blue Calypso in two of the four substantive issues, the company said, resulting in reinstating several lost claims.
- The PTAB granted petitions by Groupon for review over business method patents in December 2013 and January 2014, and found in December 2014 that various claims of Blue Calypso patents were invalid.
- The court this week overturned a decision tied to insufficient written description, but upheld the invalidity. The company's eager to get to trial and is looking at other options for appeals, said chief Andrew Levi.
Wed, Mar. 2, 3:52 PM
- In an 8-K, Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP +24.4%) says it's issued to certain investors 411,765 shares of common stock (and warrants to buy an additional 102,941 shares) for gross proceeds of $350K.
- The transaction is a private placement, and the shares and warrants aren't registered.
- The warrants are exercisable at an exercise price of $1.25/share for a five-year term.
- Shares are at their highest point since early December.
Wed, Feb. 17, 12:54 PM
- Thinly traded Blue Calypso (OTCQB:BCYP) is up 4.2% today, alongside news that it's fully repaid a senior convertible note tied to its effort to uplist last year.
- The note was bridge financing issued last summer as the company initially pursued uplisting to a national exchange from over-the-counter status. Blue Calypso withdrew that attempt amid market instability in August and September.
- With the final repayment, the company avoided interest payments and any dilution, and has no outstanding debt, says CEO Andrew Levi.
We develop and deliver mobile shopper marketing and analytics solutions for the business-to-consumer (B2C) marketplace leveraging mobile, social media, gamification and our intellectual property portfolio. We have developed a patented technology platform that enables brands and retailers to... More
Industry: Publishing - Books
Country: United States