Thu, Feb. 12, 8:00 AM
- Adjusted net income of $83M, or $0.04 per share vs. $129M, or $0.07 for the same period last fiscal year.
- Revenue by segment: Aerospace +15.8%; Transportation +13.3%.
- A total of 101 aircraft were delivered during the quarter vs. 83 for the same period last year. The company received 67 net orders vs. 252, and delivered 290 aircraft vs. 238 a year ago.
- New Transportation orders reached $1.8B (book-to-bill ratio of 0.7), bringing total orders for the year to $12.6B (book-to-bill ratio of 1.3). Backlog of $32.5 as at December 31, 2014 vs. $32.4B a year ago.
Thu, Jan. 15, 8:12 AM
- Bombardier (OTCPK:BDRAF, OTCQX:BDRBF) has decided to pause its Learjet 85 program due to weak market demand, and will record a pre-tax special charge of approximately $1.4B in Q4 related to the impairment of Learjet 85 development costs.
- Updating its guidance for 2014, the company expects cash flow from operating activities at its Aerospace division to be approximately $800M compared with a previous guidance of $1.2B-$1.6B, while net additions PP&E and intangible assets are expected to be approximately $1.8B vs. $1.6B-$1.9B.
- Bombardier is also reducing its workforce by approximately 1K employees, and will record a severance provision of approximately $25M as a special item during the first quarter of 2015.
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:45 AM
- Adjusted net income of $222M, or $0.12 per share vs. $165M, or $0.09 for the same period last fiscal year.
- Revenue by segment: Aerospace +29%; Transportation +12%.
- A total of 71 aircraft were delivered during the quarter vs. 45 for the same period last fiscal year. The company received 76 net orders vs. 26 for the same period last fiscal year.
- Backlog of $72.4B as at September 30, 2014 vs. $69.7B as at December 31, 2013
Oct. 23, 2014, 10:35 AM
BDRBF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR