There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Thu, Jul. 31, 5:15 PM
- BioTelemetry (BEAT -3.1%) Q2 results: Revenue: $42.7M (+33.0%); Gross Profit: $23.6M (+21.0%); Operating Expenses: $24.0M (+10.6%); Operating Loss: ($401K) (+82.1%); Net Loss: ($4.0M) (-73.5%); Loss Per Share: ($0.15) (-66.7%); Quick Assets: $13.5M (-39.2%); CF Ops: $2.2M (+137.0%).
- No guidance given.
Thu, Jul. 31, 4:22 PM
Wed, Jul. 30, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AFFX, AHS, AIV, ARRS, ASH, AVD, AXTI, BAGL, BBG, BBRG, BEAT, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CERS, CPSI, CPT, CTRL, CYH, DATA, DCT, DGI, DVA, DXPE, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ESIO, EXEL, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FNGN, G, GDOT, GFIG, GPRO, HME, HNSN, IMMR, IMPV, JIVE, JLL, KEYW, KOG, KRG, LNKD, LOPE, LRE, LYV, MATX, MCHP, MHK, MRC, MXL, MXWL, NGVC, NKTR, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OUTR, PCCC, PCYC, PKI, PMCS, PSA, PXLW, RMD, RMTI, SGEN, SKUL, SPF, SPWR, SREV, SSNC, STAA, SWIR, SWN, SYNA, THG, TNAV, TRLA, TSLA, TSYS, VCRA, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Fri, Jul. 11, 5:35 PM
Wed, May. 28, 11:25 AM
- The FDA approves the wireless CardioMEMS HF System that measures pulmonary artery (PA) pressures and heart rates of patients with NYHA Class III heart failure who have been hospitalized for heart failure in the past year. The implantable monitoring system sends PA pressure data to remotely-located physicians with the goal of reducing hospitalizations for heart failure patients.
- In a 550-patient clinical trial device users showed a statistically significant reduction in heart failure-related hospitalizations and 98.6% of implanted patients were free of device-related complications at six months.
- Related ticker: (BEAT)
Wed, May. 7, 11:10 AM
- Investors take umbrage over BioTelemtry's (BEAT -20%) Q1 earnings sending shares down on heavy volume. The firm's $0.04/share loss missed the consensus estimate of break even.
- Revenue: $37.2M (+14.8%); gross profit: $21.6M (+10.8%); operating loss: ($3.7M) vs almost break even; loss/share: ($0.16) (-100%); quick assets (ex-A/R): $12M (-45.9%); CF Ops: ($2.1M) versus +1.7M.
- Serviced over 100K patients.
- Revenue breakdown: Medicare: 41%, commercial: 59%.
- Created a reserve of $3.1M in preparation for a settlement with the DOJ re its Civil Investigation Demand issued in August 2011 concerning incorrect Medicare claims.
Tue, May. 6, 4:17 PM
Mon, May. 5, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGU, ALL, AMTG, ARC, ARRS, ATVI, AVNR, AVNW, AWR, BEAT, BID, BIO, CENT, CHUY, CNVR, CODE, CPT, CSU, CYH, CYNI, DDR, DIS, DLR, DPM, DTLK, EA, EGAN, ENPH, ETE, ETP, EXTR, FEYE, FMC, FNGN, FRGI, FSLR, FST, FTR, GALE, GHDX, GNC, GNMK, GRPN, IAG, ICUI, IMI, JIVE, LBTYA, LGCY, LLNW, LYV, MCHP, MITT, MOVE, MPO, MRO, MTDR, MYGN, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PBPB, PEGA, PSEC, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QUAD, RDN, REGI, RGP, RLOC, RP, SAAS, SAPE, SGMO, SPA, SSNI, SXL, THOR, THRX, TRIP, TRMB, TRMR, TSRA, WES, WFM, WTI, ZAGG, ZU.
Thu, Mar. 20, 8:53 AM
- BioTelemetry (BEAT) acquires the cardiac patient services business of Biomedical Systems Corp. for $8.65M. The business will be immediately accretive adding $8M - $9M in revenues and $2.5M - $3M in EBITDA.
- The business includes Holter and cardiac event monitoring as well as mobile telemetry services.
- Consensus estimates for 2014 and 2015 are a loss of $0.09/share on revenues of $148M and earnings of $0.06/share on revenues of $179M, respectively.
- 88 mutual funds have positions, up from 60 a year earlier.
Wed, Feb. 26, 5:37 PM
Wed, Feb. 26, 4:09 PM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 26, 12:10 AM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 25, 5:35 PM| 4 Comments
Mon, Feb. 3, 12:51 PM
Mon, Feb. 3, 9:46 AM
- BioTelemetry (BEAT) has won a patent suit against Mednet Healthcare Technologies after the latter admitted that it breached five BioTelemetry patents that are all valid.
- The suit centered on technology used in BioTelemetry's Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry.
- Following the judgement, BioTelemetry has bought Mednet for $16M in a cash and stock deal that includes the assumption of $9.7M in debt. Mednet, which generates over $25M in annual revenue, provides outpatient cardiac monitoring and the contract manufacturing of cardiac-monitoring devices.
- BioTelemetry's shares are +15.2%. (PR)
Mon, Feb. 3, 9:09 AM
BEAT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR