What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 4, 7:57 AM
Nov. 3, 2015, 6:52 AM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP): Q3 EPS of -$0.07 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $337M (-1.5% Y/Y) misses by $84.9M.
Oct. 14, 2015, 7:37 PM
- Canadian energy companies grow increasingly nervous as Canada’s Liberal Party appears to be moving ahead of the incumbent Conservative government in the final days of a tight race ahead of Monday’s national election.
- "A non-Conservative federal government would likely be viewed in a negative light given the NDP and Liberal parties’ policies on environmental legislation, regulatory oversight and export pipelines,” Canaccord analysts write.
- Among potential winners and losers, analysts say stricter emissions rules favored by the Liberals and NDP could hurt shares of companies such as Suncor (NYSE:SU) and Imperial Oil (NYSEMKT:IMO), while those that produce greener energy and could sell credits or avoid new taxes may benefit, such as Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP).
- Harper is the only candidate to favor all four pending major pipelines - TransCanada’s (NYSE:TRP) Keystone XL and Energy East, Enbridge’s (NYSE:ENB) Northern Gateway and Kinder Morgan’s (NYSE:KMI) Trans Mountain - and further delays could hit share prices.
- But more delays likely would mean higher crude-by-rail shipments, a potential benefit to Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI) and Canadian Pacific Railway (NYSE:CP).
Oct. 8, 2015, 7:15 AM
- Talen Energy (NYSE:TLN) has agreed to sell three Pennsylvania power plants with a total combined generating capacity of 996 MW for $1.51B.
- The company's 704 MW Ironwood plant is being sold to a subsidiary of TransCanada (NYSE:TRP) for $654M, while its Holtwood and Lake Wallenpaupack hydroelectric projects (with a combined generating capacity of 292 MW) are being sold to a subsidiary of Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP) for $860M.
- TLN +0.8% ; TRP -2.3% premarket
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:55 AM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP): Q2 FFO of $0.53
- Revenue of $458M (-3.4% Y/Y) misses by $16.02M.
Jul. 13, 2015, 5:47 PM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP) says lower inflows in North America and South America are expected to result in hydroelectric generation of 5,101 GWh, 714 GWh (~12%) below the long-term average.
- BEP says it expects wind generation to come in below the long-term average in North America and in-line with LTA in both Europe and South America.
- BEP says its development activities and construction projects remain on scope, schedule and budget.
May 6, 2015, 7:38 AM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP): Q1 FFO of $0.56 beats by $0.34.
- Revenue of $441M (-8.1% Y/Y) misses by $61.66M.
Feb. 6, 2015, 8:46 AM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP) names Sachin Shah as President and COO and Nicholas Goodman as CFO.
- Shah has held a number of senior management positions at Brookfield Asset Management since joining the company, and joined BEP in 2011 as its CFO.
- Earlier: Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners FFO of $0.42.
Feb. 6, 2015, 8:12 AM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP): Q4 FFO of $0.42.
- Revenue of $408M (+3.8% Y/Y).
Feb. 6, 2015, 8:12 AM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP) declares $0.415/share quarterly dividend, 7.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.3875.
- Forward yield 5.33%
- Payable March 31; for shareholders of record Feb. 27; ex-div Feb. 25.
Nov. 20, 2014, 7:23 AM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP) agrees to acquire a 488 MW multi-technology renewable portfolio in Brazil from Energisa for 1.4B reais ($545M).
- BEP will fund the transaction with its institutional partners and maintain an economic interest in the portfolio of ~40%.
Sep. 15, 2014, 8:26 AM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP) says it is increasing its distribution growth range to 5%-9% annually, up from 3%-5% previously, reflecting positive long-term fundamentals and strong organic growth prospects.
- BEP says it expects to achieve the new target while maintaining its target current payout ratio of 60%-70% of funds from operations.
Aug. 6, 2014, 8:10 AM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (NYSE:BEP): Q2 FFO of $0.74.
- Revenue of $474M (-2.1% Y/Y).
May 29, 2014, 6:03 PM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy (BEP) agrees to issue 10.25M units on a bought deal basis to a syndicate of underwriters at $31.70 each for total proceeds of ~$325M.
- The underwriters also are provided an over-allotment option to purchase up to an additional ~1,54M units.
- BEP intends to use the proceeds to repay debt and for general corporate purposes.
May 16, 2014, 3:24 PM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (BEP +0.4%) is modestly higher after acquiring full ownership of the 417 MW Safe Harbor hydroelectric facility on the lower Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania, agreeing to pay ~$613M to Exelon (EXC -0.2%) for the 67% stake in Safe Harbor it doesn't already own.
- Safe Harbor is one of the largest conventional hydroelectric facilities in the Pennsylvania-New Jersey-Maryland Interconnection market.
May 2, 2014, 9:02 AM
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (BEP): Q1 EPS of $0.70.
- Revenue of $480M.
Other News & PR