What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 13, 2015, 8:32 AM
- Berry Plastics (NYSE:BERY): FQ4 EPS of $0.50 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.2B (-8.4% Y/Y) misses by $50M.
Nov. 12, 2015, 5:30 PM
Sep. 15, 2015, 5:42 PM
Jul. 31, 2015, 8:32 AM
- Berry Plastics (NYSE:BERY): FQ3 EPS of $0.51 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.24B (-4.6% Y/Y) misses by $80M.
- Shares +0.3% PM.
Jul. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 1, 2015, 8:40 AM
- Berry Plastics (NYSE:BERY): FQ2 EPS of $0.42 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.22B (+0.8% Y/Y) misses by $70M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jan. 30, 2015, 8:32 AM
- Berry Plastics (NYSE:BERY): FQ1 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.22B (+7.0% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
Jan. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 21, 2014, 8:49 AM
- Berry Plastics (NYSE:BERY): FQ4 EPS of $0.35 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.31B (+9.2% Y/Y) misses by $20M.
Nov. 20, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 8, 2014, 9:25 AM
- Energy companies finally are starting to halt a few new U.S. drilling projects as oil prices fall, which Barclays believes may put the U.S. oil boom at risk but "on balance, we believe lower oil prices are good.”
- If strong U.S. energy growth is interrupted, spending in the sector could be cut by $40B, but consumers could save $70B next year as the price at the pump falls for gasoline and diesel, according to Barclays head of U.S. equity strategy Jonathan Glionna.
- The most likely beneficiaries would be discretionary areas such as restaurants, entertainment, apparel, electronics and furniture, he says.
- Glionna lists 27 stocks that could benefit from lower oil prices: AAL, AGCO, AXL, BERY, BLMN, BWLD, CHH, CLX, DE, DPZ, FDX, GM, HD, KMB, KR, KSS, MHK, MMM, PENN, PPG, SAVE, SHW, TGT, UPS, VAL, WMS, WMT.
Aug. 1, 2014, 8:51 AM
- Berry Plastics (NYSE:BERY): FQ3 EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $1.3B (+6.6% Y/Y) in-line.
May 1, 2014, 7:44 PM
- Berry Plastics (BERY): FQ2 EPS of $0.27 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.21B (+5% Y/Y) in line.
Jan. 30, 2014, 5:49 PM
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (BERY): FQ1 EPS of $0.18 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.14B (+6.5% Y/Y) beats by $30M.
Jan. 22, 2014, 6:34 PM
- Berry Plastics (BERY +0.2%) acquires 75% of China-based food and personal care packaging maker Qingdao P&B as the company moves to diversify into emerging markets. Terms were undisclosed.
- P&B has annual revenue of $34M and has been a supplier to Berry for more than 7 years.
Berry Plastics Group Inc is a provider of plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials. Its products include drink cups, thin-wall containers, bottles, specialty closures, prescription vials and specialty films.
Other News & PR