What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jan. 22, 2014, 6:34 PM
- Berry Plastics (BERY +0.2%) acquires 75% of China-based food and personal care packaging maker Qingdao P&B as the company moves to diversify into emerging markets. Terms were undisclosed.
- P&B has annual revenue of $34M and has been a supplier to Berry for more than 7 years.
Oct. 1, 2013, 5:17 PM
- Berry Plastics (BERY +0.8%) acquires Graphic Packaging's Flexible Plastics and Film business, which generated TTM revenue of $100M. Berry expects the acquisition to be deleveraging after achieving synergies.
- Separately, Berry sold its Kits and Catering businesses to the Waddington Group. TTM sales of the unit were $26M. Terms of both transactions were not disclosed.
Aug. 13, 2013, 7:46 AM
- Beverage-can maker Rexam (REXMY.PK) has reportedly launched an auction of its healthcare packaging business, which could attract £650M ($1B), with the end of September being a possible deadline for first-round bids.
- Names bandied around as potential bidders include Berry Plastics (BERY) and Carlyle (CG).
Berry Plastics Group Inc is a provider of plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials. Its products include drink cups, thin-wall containers, bottles, specialty closures, prescription vials and specialty films.
Other News & PR