SA News • Tue, Oct. 21
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on BFOR
There are no Focus articles on BFOR.
There are no Transcripts on BFOR.
Tue, Oct. 21, 2:35 PM
- The ValueShares U.S. Quantitative Value ETF (Pending:QVAL) will be an actively managed fund, offering investors access to an index of undervalued companies, selected using forensic accounting, valuation and quality screens.
- "While the Fund will invest in approximately 50 U.S. equity securities as determined by its quantitative value factors, the quantity of holdings in the Fund will be based on a number of factors, including the asset size of the Fund and the number of companies that satisfy the Adviser’s quantitative measurements at any one time," as stated in the prospectus.
- The prospectus also states that "the fund may invest in securities of companies in any industry and of any market capitalization," leaving the investment options open for the team at Alpha Architect.
- Other multi-cap value ETFs: BFOR, PWC, FAB, VLUE, VUSE
Wed, Sep. 10, 4:38 PM
- State Street Corporation's (NYSE:STT) new fund, the SPDR SSgA Risk Aware ETF, is designed to provide investors with competitive returns, compared to the broad U.S. equity market, and capital appreciation.
- “The SPDR SSGA Risk Aware ETF (NYSEARCA:RORO) is targeted at providing investors an innovative solution for capitalizing on risk-on and risk-off fluctuations in the US equity market,” said Scott Ebner, senior managing director and global head of product development and research at State Street Global Advisors, in a statement.
- Managed by SSGA’s Active Quantitative Equity Group, the fund will employ their quantitative market risk measurement model to identify, quantify and benefit from risk factors moving the markets at any given time.
- Other broad U.S. equity ETFs built to maximize returns: USMV, QUAL, BFOR, PWC, FAB, VLUE, VUSE, PDP, MTUM, MOM, MMTM, DWAQ
Tue, Jan. 21, 3:14 PM
- Vident Financial is launching its second ETF tomorrow after a successful introduction of its first fund, the Vident International Equity ETF (VIDI) in October 2013.
- As described on the fund's home page, the Vident Core U.S. Equity ETF (VUSE) is a multi-cap fund which "seeks to represent a portfolio of U.S. companies that adhere to higher standards of of corporate governance and accounting".
- VUSE will feature a unique weighting strategy, representing holdings by Vident's principle expressions, placing higher focus on value than market-cap to determine weighting.
- Other U.S. multi-cap value ETFs: BFOR, PWC, IWW, FAB, VLUE
Jun. 21, 2013, 2:48 PM
Jun. 20, 2013, 11:44 AMTechnicians are eying the S&P's (SPY -1.5%) breach today of its 50-day moving average. The 50-day line has held a number of times this year, putting chart-watchers in awe, writes Tomi Kilgore, but the unwritten rule says the more times a level is tested the more likely it is to break. Other ETFs of interest: IVE, SSO, IVV, SH, SDS, SPXU. | 3 Comments
Jun. 19, 2013, 2:13 PMBond prices (TLT -0.7%) slip following the more upbeat assessment of the economy from the FOMC. Higher growth and lower unemployment projections spell maybe a quicker schedule for tapering and eventual tightening, but materially lower inflation expectations say the opposite. Stocks give up a bit of ground as well, the S&P 500 (SPY -0.3%). The dollar (UUP +0.3%) pops higher across the board. | 4 Comments
Jun. 3, 2013, 10:58 AM
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
BFOR vs. ETF Alternatives
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally, before fees and expenses, to the performance of the Barron's 400 IndexSM (the "Underlying Index").
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Country: United States
Other News & PR