BGC Partners, Inc.NASDAQ
How Safe Is BGC Partners?
Esekla • 12 Comments
Esekla • 12 Comments
BGC Partners Continues To Fire On All Cylinders
Esekla • 10 Comments
Esekla • 10 Comments
Mon, Nov. 21, 9:44 AM
Thu, Oct. 27, 8:22 AM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABMD, ACOR, AET, ALLE, ALV, ALXN, AMT, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BBW, BC, BCOR, BGCP, BMS, BMY, BWA, BX, CBG, CCMP, CELG, CFX, CHH, CL, CLF, CMC, CME, CMS, COLB, COP, COR, CRI, CRR, CRS, CVE, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CYS, DFT, DLX, DOW, DPS, EME, EPD, EQGP, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FMS, GCI, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, HCA, HEES, I, IDA, IDCC, IP, IPGP, IRDM, IVZ, LANC, LAZ, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDP, MDXG, MHO, MJN, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, NEWM, NMR, NOK, NOV, NTCT, ODFL, ORI, PATK, PENN, PF, PJC, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, QSII, RDN, RGS, ROCK, RTN, SCG, SEE, SFE, SILC, SIRI, SMP, SQNS, SRPT, STM, SUP, SWK, TCK, TDC, TFX, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPH, TPX, TREE, TROW, TUES, TWTR, TZOO, UAN, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VC, VLP, WCC, WEX, WST, WWE, XEL, XRS, YNDX
Fri, Sep. 30, 7:10 AM
Thu, Aug. 25, 1:23 PM
- BGC Partners (NASDAQ:BGCP) agrees to buy Perimeter Markets, an independent provider of electronic fixed income and futures trading in Canada.
- Founded in 1999, Premier offers electronic and hybrid brokerage services in Canadian fixed income securities and futures. It operates out of Toronto.
- Terms will not disclosed.
Thu, Jul. 28, 8:04 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, Jul. 19, 7:58 AM
- Expanding its equity derivatives offering, BGC Partners (NASDAQ:BGCP) agrees to purchase Sunrise Brokers Group. The outfit last year was voted Number One Equity Products Broker of the Year by Risk magazine for the ninth straight year, and Number One Equity Exotic Derivates for the 13th consecutive year.
- Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Sunrise had roughly $90M of revenue in 2015.
Wed, Apr. 27, 8:14 AM
- BGC Partners (NASDAQ:BGCP): Q1 EPS of $0.18 in-line.
- Revenue of $660.1M (+17.1% Y/Y) misses by $4.85M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Tue, Apr. 5, 9:29 AM
- Steve McMurray replaces Graham Sadler as BGCP CFO, effective yesterday. Sadler on February 11 announced his intention to retire.
- McMurray was most recently director of finance at insurance provider Amlin, and prior to that was chief financial accountant at the Bank of England.
- Now read: Exciting Future For BGC Partners
Thu, Mar. 31, 4:22 PM
Fri, Feb. 26, 12:36 PM
- The company opens a new unsecured agreement for revolving loans of up to $150M, with the option to boost that number to $200M. The interest rate will be Libor plus a margin of 50-250 basis points, depending on the firm credit rating.
- BGCP also expects to receive more than $760M in additional Nasdaq stock over time which is not yet reflected on the balance sheet.
- Taken together with liquidity already on the balance sheet, the company has more than $1.9B of dry powder with which to build staff, make acquisitions, pay dividends, repurchase stock, and/or pay down debt.
Wed, Feb. 10, 8:38 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 8:16 AM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM