Wed, Aug. 12, 11:23 PM
Oct. 15, 2014, 5:54 PM
Aug. 15, 2013, 3:05 PM
- Briggs & Stratton (BGG -2.9%) slips today after beating Q2 expectations but guiding its FY14 to the low end of EPS estimates.
- For FY14, it sees net income per share between $1.04 to $1.28.
- Sales are seen between $1.88 billion to $2.03 billion.
- The Street was targeting an FY14 EPS of $1.23 on sales of $1.95B.
- Separately, Raymond James downgrades the shares from Outperform to Market Perform on the back of the report.
Apr. 19, 2013, 9:02 AM
Dec. 7, 2012, 9:12 AM
Oct. 18, 2012, 8:44 AM
Aug. 9, 2012, 11:16 AMBriggs & Stratton (BGG -3.8%) falls after racking up a Q2 earnings miss and cutting FY13 guidance earlier today. The company now expects its EPS to fall into a range of $1.25 to $1.55, down from consensus estimates of $1.56. CEO Todd Teske blames it on the ongoing U.S. drought, saying it "more than offset the favorable growing conditions present in the early spring," adding that consumer sentiment in North America and Europe remains very cautious. | Aug. 9, 2012, 11:16 AM | Comment!
Jan. 26, 2012, 10:47 AM
Aug. 11, 2011, 10:28 AMBriggs & Stratton (BGG -14.7%) takes a hit after its FQ4 swings to a loss on lower sales and an impairment charge. Gross profit fell on a 4.7% dip in engine sales, and poor weather conditions contributed to a 13% decline in shipment volumes. The company lowers FY12 EPS guidance to a range of $1.05 to $1.25, far below analysts' estimates of $1.52. | Aug. 11, 2011, 10:28 AM | Comment!
BGG vs. ETF Alternatives
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is the producer of air cooled gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. The Company designs, manufactures, markets and services these products for original equipment manufacturers worldwide.
Other News & PR