Briggs & Stratton CorporationNYSE
Wed, Oct. 26, 4:39 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 10:13 AM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Tue, Oct. 4, 5:37 PM
Thu, Aug. 18, 12:47 PM
Thu, Aug. 18, 9:17 AM
Wed, Aug. 17, 5:36 PM
Wed, Aug. 17, 4:35 PM
Wed, Aug. 17, 1:11 PM
Tue, Aug. 16, 5:35 PM
Tue, May 31, 9:11 AM
- Consumer spending on durable goods rose 2.3% in April, while spending on nondurable goods increased 1.4%. Both marks exceeded the expectations of economists. Overall consumer spending rose at the fastest rate in seven years.with a 1.0% M/M increase.
- While a higher level of spending on automobiles was anticipated, a category to keep an eye on is home furnishings and home repair with more data out suggesting that millennials are freeing up dollars for their houses.
- Related stocks: BSET, CRWS, ETH, HOFT, LZB, LCUT, NWL, SCSS, STLY, TPX, TUP, BGG, SWK, HD, LOW.
- Previously: Retailers with a fix on the modern U.S. consumer (May 28)
- Previously: Personal income rises in-line with forecast (May 31)
Thu, Apr. 21, 4:44 PM
- Briggs & Stratton (NYSE:BGG): FQ3 EPS of $0.80 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $604M (-2.4% Y/Y) misses by $38.22M.
Thu, Apr. 21, 1:13 PM
- Briggs & Stratton (NYSE:BGG) declares $0.135/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.32%
- Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 17; ex-div June 15.
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 22, 10:36 AM
- Investors are placing some bets on select winter storm stocks as the East Coast preps for a snow pummeling.
- Home Depot (HD +3%) and Lowe's (LOW +1.9%) continue to pick up steam after solid sessions yesterday.
- Briggs & Stratton (NYSE:BGG) is up 5.2% as investors bet on higher demand for generators and snowblowers. Peer Toro (NYSE:TTC) is 3.6% higher.
- Arctic Cat (NASDAQ:ACAT) is up 13% since mid-Wednesday as snowmobiles enter the conversation again after a mild start to the winter in the U.S.
- Winter apparel sellers Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ:COLM) and Black Diamond (NASDAQ:BDE) are both up around 4%.
Wed, Jan. 20, 5:20 PM
- Briggs & Stratton (NYSE:BGG): FQ2 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $413.38M (-7.0% Y/Y) misses by $21.78M.