Birks Group: The Other Famous Jeweler Known For Its Blue Boxes And Poised For A Turnaround
- The stock is down 34% over the past year due to concerns over the increasing leverage and lower top line.
- The new letter of credit and increased borrowing capacity act as a bridge until a permanent recapitalization plan is complete; an extended credit facility eliminated the near term maturity cliff.
- Temporary and one-off factors have masked the underlying strength of the core business, which continues to improve due to new brands and the closing of underperforming stores.
- The 16% increase in same store sales in 1Q15 is proof that the retail turnaround is on track.
- Even placing a multiple several turns lower than its two closest peers on an expected doubling of EBITDA over the next 2-3 years results in a significant gain.
There are no Related articles on BGI.
Wed, Jan. 7, 12:45 PM
Nov. 21, 2014, 12:46 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 1, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 21, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jul. 15, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jul. 10, 2013, 12:45 PMMidday top 10 gainers: NEON +25%. INO +22%. NUS +15%. SKBI +14%. PCYC +13%. VRML +13%. BMJ +13%. MCP +13%. ADHD +11%. SPEX +11%.
Midday top 10 Losers: ADVS -25%. NEO -17%. PME -14%. XNY -11%. CREG -11%. ALJ -9%. TRR -8%. RAX -8%. BRLI -8%. LCNB -8%. | Comment!
BGI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR