What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Aug. 13, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 13, 2015, 9:19 AM
Aug. 13, 2015, 9:10 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap BG Medicine (NASDAQ:BGMD) prices its public offering of 2,315,654 Series A units at $1.00 per unit. It is also offering 184,346 Series B units at $1.00 per unit to those buyers whose purchases of Series A units increase their ownership stake to more than 9.99%.
- Each Series A unit consists of one share of common stock and one half of a warrant to purchase one share of common stock at $1.00 per share.
- Each Series B unit consists of one fully pre-funded warrant to purchase one share of common stock and one half of a warrant to purchase one share of common stock at $1.00 per share.
- Closing date is August 18. Net proceeds will be ~$2.1M.
- Yesterday's close was $1.48. Shares are down 39% premarket on increased volume.
Jul. 15, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jul. 13, 2015, 12:45 PM
Feb. 2, 2015, 9:12 AM
Jan. 21, 2015, 3:25 PM
- Thinly-traded nano cap BG Medicine (BGMD +27.9%) heads north again today on a 3x surge in volume as it resumes its Abbott deal-stoked up move. The company's market cap is only $19M so it won't take much buying to goose it upward.
- Previously: BG Medicine up big on approval of automated test (Dec. 30, 2014)
Dec. 30, 2014, 4:09 PM
- Thinly-traded nano cap BG Medicine (NASDAQ:BGMD) jumps 63% on a massive 17x surge in volume in response the FDA clearance of the automated version of its galectin-3 test. The test will marketed by Abbott Laboratories' (NYSE:ABT) Diagnostics Division as part of the test menu of its Architect fully-automated immunoassay analyzer.
May 14, 2014, 12:46 PM
Apr. 3, 2014, 12:45 PM
Apr. 3, 2014, 9:44 AM
- Shares of BG Medicine (BGMD -18.7%) are down in early trading in response to its public offering of 6,452,000 common shares at $1.55/share. Net proceeds will be $8.9M.
- Underwriters over-allotment is 967,800 shares.
- Proceeds will be used to advance the commercialization of its cardiovascular diagnostic tests, CAPEX, IP licensing, debt repayment and working capital.
- Closing date is April 8.
Apr. 3, 2014, 9:09 AM
Mar. 25, 2014, 12:48 PM
Mar. 25, 2014, 9:12 AM
Mar. 20, 2014, 1:09 PM
Mar. 20, 2014, 9:12 AM
BG Medicine Inc is engaged in developing and commercializing diagnostic products that may be used to help guide the care and management of patients who suffer from heart failure and related disorders. Its product includes BGM Galectin-3 test.
Other News & PR