Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.NYSE
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:16 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AFG, AGII, AMSG, BFAM, BGFV, BIO, BLKB, BYD, CACC, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAVM, CERN, CHSP, CHUY, CIM, CNO, CSU, CUZ, CYH, DATA, DEI, DENN, DNB, DV, DVN, DXCM, EA, EIX, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ES, ESIO, ETSY, EXTR, FARO, FIVN, FLT, FRPT, FTAI, FTR, GHDX, GILD, HLF, HRZN, HURN, HWAY, HY, ICFI, ILMN, IPHI, JCOM, JIVE, KFRC, KS, LOCK, MOD, MTCH, MTDR, MTW, MXWL, MYGN, NBL, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMED, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PDM, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PRTA, PXD, QUAD, QUOT, REG, RGR, RIGL, RNR, RPAI, RPT, RSPP, SANM, SBAC, SHO, SM, SQ, TCO, TNAV, TNDM, TNET, TRMB, TRNC, TRUP, TSE, TSRA, TTOO, TXRH, ULTI, VECO, VIAV, VRSK, WBMD, WES, WGP, WING, WR, WSTC, WTR, WU, X, XCO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZG
Wed, Aug. 10, 6:59 AM
- Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) and privately held FlowJo, LLC ink a partnership to develop and co-promote analysis software for single cell next-generation sequencing (NGS) data. The application, to be developed by FlowJo, will provide additional secondary and tertiary analysis and visualization of datasets related to single cell phenotyping.
- The software, expected to be available in Q1 2017, will complement the end-to-end commercial solution for high throughput sequencing of single cells that Illumina is co-developing with Bio-Rad (NYSE:BIO).
Wed, Aug. 3, 6:02 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Thu, May 5, 4:54 PM
- Bio-Rad Labs (NYSE:BIO): Q1 EPS of $0.42 misses by $0.18.
- Revenue of $471.19M (-0.3% Y/Y) beats by $7.29M.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:41 PM
- Bio-Rad Labs (NYSE:BIO): Q4 EPS of $1.68 beats by $0.41.
- Revenue of $570.6M (-4.6% Y/Y) in-line.
- Shares +0.1%.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Mon, Jan. 11, 4:00 PM
- Bio-Rad (BIO -0.1%) and Illumina (ILMN +0.3%) enter into an exclusive partnership to develop the most comprehensive next-generation sequencing (NGS) workflow for single-cell analysis. The end-to-end commercial system will enable high throughput sequencing of thousands of individual cells, historically a time-consuming, costly and laborious process.
- Single-cell gene expression data provide much better cell function, disease progression and therapeutic response information than studies performed on bulk tissue samples with which gene expression data are averaged across cells due to the presence of multiple cell types with different functions. In neurological tissues, for example, there are hundreds of specialized cell types so being able to isolate them for genetic analysis would be of profound interest to drug developers as well as researchers.
- The companies expect to launch the system no later than early 2017.
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Bio-Rad Labs (NYSE:BIO): Q3 EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $469.96M (-11.4% Y/Y) misses by $25.59M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:25 PM
- Bio-Rad Labs (NYSE:BIO): Q2 EPS of $0.97 beats by $0.19.
- Revenue of $506.10M (-5.7% Y/Y) beats by $11.25M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALNY, AMBR, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANAD, ANET, ASEI, ASYS, ATHX, BBG, BEAT, BIO, BITA, BOJA, BRKS, BRS, CECO, CENX, CERS, CLVS, CPST, CSOD, CUB, CUBE, CVT, CYTX, DIOD, DMD, DRYS, EAC, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, EGY, ELON, EOG, ERII, ESPR, EVC, FLDM, FLTX, FPRX, FXCM, FXEN, GALE, GEOS, GNMK, GSBD, GXP, HNSN, HTGC, HUBS, IMI, IMPV, INWK, IRG, JMBA, KTOS, LGF, MAIN, MDVN, MHK, MNST, NDLS, NEWR, NFG, NPTN, NUAN, NUS, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, ORIG, OSTK, OUT, PACD, PETX, PLNR, PODD, POST, PRO, RBA, RBCN, RIGP, RJET, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SFM, SHO, SKUL, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TRXC, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, VRNS, VSAT, WAIR, WIFI, WING, XOMA, XOXO, ZNGA
Jul. 23, 2015, 3:27 PM
- The FDA approves Bio-Rad's (BIO -0.2%) BioPlex 2200 HIV Ag-Ab assay, a diagnostic test that differentiates between HIV-1 antibodies, HIV-2 antibodies and HIV-1 p24 antigen. It is the only approved test that can identify both established HIV infection (antibodies present) and acute HIV infection (antigen is present in serum/plasma before the appearance of antibodies).
- The test is intended for use on the company's BioPlex 2200 System.
Jul. 2, 2015, 4:07 PM
- The FDA issues 510(k) clearance for privately-held Theranos' diagnostic testing system and its test for herpes simplex 1 IgG, the 153rd test that the company provides for less than $10 in its service offering. The automated system the company has developed utilizes microfluidics to perform a wide array of tests on small volume blood samples, including those from a finger stick. Some observers believe Theranos will upend the clinical diagnostics industry with its modest costs. The herpes test, for example, will sell for only $9.07 compared to ~$175 from leading reference labs.
- Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes is one the newest celebrity entrepreneurs. Based on the company's current valuation, she is the youngest self-made female billionaire in U.S. history.
- Some diagnostics-related tickers: (NYSE:ABT) (OTCQX:RHHBY) (NASDAQ:QDEL) (NYSE:BIO) (NASDAQ:QGEN) (NASDAQ:CPHD) (NASDAQ:CEMI) (NASDAQ:TRIB) (NASDAQ:AXDX) (NASDAQ:CBMX) (NYSE:TMO)