Nov. 19, 2014, 4:12 PM
- Biolase (NASDAQ:BIOL) Chief Medical Officer Alexander K. Arrow, M.D., resigns effective December 3, 2014 to pursue other interests.
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:26 PM
- Biolase (NASDAQ:BIOL): Q3 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $12.7M (+2.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.96M.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AMRS, ATVI, AWAY, AXLL, BIO, BIOL, BIRT, CALD, CBSO, CDXS, CERS, CHUY, CKEC, COHR, CORT, COUP, CRTO, CSU, DOX, DVN, ENPH, EXAM, EXEL, FANG, FEYE, FOXA, FRGI, GAS, GHDX, HR, ITRI, IVR, JAZZ, JIVE, JKHY, JMBA, KAR, MITT, MOSY, MPO, MYGN, NP, NRP, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PACD, PAYC, PBPB, PCYC, PEGA, PHH, PRI, PXD, PZZA, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, SBAC, SN, SPA, SQNM, TMH, TNET, TRIP, TTGT, TWO, TWOU, TX, UIL, WPX, XEC, XNPT, ZAGG, ZU
Oct. 23, 2014, 10:12 AM
- Biolase (BIOL +1.3%) will report Q3 results on November 4 after the close. The conference call will begin at 1:30 pm PT/4:30 pm ET.
- Consensus view is a loss of ($0.09) per share on revenues of $11.7M.
Sep. 2, 2014, 11:21 AM
- Biolase (BIOL +1.9%) names acting CEO Jeffrey M. Nugent as President and CEO effective immediately.
- President and COO Alexander K. Arrow, M.D., named Chief Medical Officer effective immediately.
Aug. 25, 2014, 9:53 AM
- Biolase (BIOL +0.9%) hires two experienced commercial executives to it management team.
- It appoints Clark Barousse as SVP for Worldwide Sales and Account Management. Previously, he was President of Hybridge, a dental practice network that worked with clinicians to improve their revenue growth.
- It appoints Orlando P. Rodrigues as VP and Chief Marketing Officer. Previously, he was VP of Marketing for Laser Diagnostics Technologies and VP of Marketing for I-Flow Corp.
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:34 PM
- Biolase (NASDAQ:BIOL): Q2 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $10.2M (-28.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.77M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Biolase (BIOL -2.2%) Q2 results: Revenues: $10.2M (-28.5%); Gross Profit: $3.7M (-32.9%); Operating Loss: ($6.2M) (-170.2%); Net Loss: ($6.4M) (-150.7%); Loss Per Share: ($0.17) (-112.5%); Quick Assets: $2.1M (+44.6%).
- No guidance given.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANET, ASYS, ATLS, AUQ, BCEI, BCOR, BIOL, BNFT, BNNY, BOFI, BPZ, CARA, CBS, CENT, CFN, CLNE, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CUBE, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DMD, DV, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELX, ENOC, FF, FI, FRT, FWM, FXCM, GHDX, GST, GXP, HGR, HTGC, IRG, KTOS, LGF, MASI, MDVN, MED, MELI, MNST, NES, NFG, NOG, NVDA, NWSA, OLED, OPLK, PFMT, PODD, PRO, PSIX, QTWO, RATE, RBCN, RENT, RPTP, RRMS, SCTY, SEM, SFM, SHOR, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, TEAR, TRNX, TRUE, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VOLC, VVUS, WIFI, XOMA, ZNGA,
Jul. 30, 2014, 7:16 PM
- Former chairman and non-executive board member Federico Pignatelli withdraws his lawsuit against Biolase (BIOL +1.3%). He filed the suit in July 2014 in a dispute with other board members over the composition of the BOD and his authority to nominate candidates.
Jul. 21, 2014, 9:12 AM
- In a private placement of 6.25M shares of common stock at $1.92 per share, Biolase (NASDAQ:BIOL) raises $12M from accredited/institutional investors. The capital will fund its growth efforts.
- Closing date is July 22.
Jun. 27, 2014, 11:25 AM
- Former Biolase (BIOL -0.8%) CEO and current director Federico Pignatelli initiates the legal process to obtain certain books and records from four members of the BOD allegedly tied to Oracle Partners. Mr. Pignatelli suspects they may be culpable of mismanagement of business opportunities for the company and wrongdoing in their roles in his ouster as Chief Executive.
- No response yet from Biolase or Oracle Partners, but one will most assuredly be forthcoming.
Jun. 17, 2014, 12:50 PM
Jun. 17, 2014, 8:28 AM
- Federico Pignatelli resigns as Chairman and CEO of Biolase (BIOL) subsequent to the June 12 ruling from the Delaware Supreme Court. He will continue as a member of the BOD along with Paul Clark, Dr. Fred Moll, Dr. Norman Nemoy, Jim Talevich and Jeff Nugent.
- Mr. Clark is elected Chairman of the Board. He was formerly the CEO of ICOS. Before that, he was President of Abbott's Pharmaceutical Division.
- Mr. Nugent will serve as interim CEO until a permanent Chief Executive is appointed.
Jun. 13, 2014, 11:26 AM
- Dissident shareholder Oracle Partners, L.P. wins its litigation with Biolase (BIOL -0.5%) over a board seat by virtue the ruling on Biolase's appeal by the Delaware Supreme Court agreeing that Dr. Alex Arrow did indeed resign from the Biolase BOD on February 28, 2014. Oracle-backed Paul Clark can now officially fill the seat once occupied by Biolase-favored Dr. Alex Arrow. Biolase CEO Federico Pignatelli opposes the transition and maintains that Dr. Arrow did not formally resign. Biolase appealed last month's decision by a lower Delaware court favoring Oracle.
Jun. 12, 2014, 11:55 AM
- Biolase (BIOL -2.8%) amends its credit agreement with Comerica Bank and eliminates the non-compliance issues of minimum liquidity ratio and non-payment in full of obligations on June 1. The maturity date of the Master Revolving Note has been extended to August 1, 2014 with an increase in margin. The company had to pay a $30K fee to Comerica to do this. Half of the fee may be waived if Biolase repays its outstanding debt prior to August 1.
BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical technology company. It develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment, including cone beam digital x-rays and CAD/CAM intra-oral scanners, in-office, chair-side... More
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
Country: United States