Wed, May 11, 12:49 PM
Jun. 5, 2015, 10:24 AM
- Biolase (BIOL -4.3%) President & CEO Jeff Nugent is scratching his head over the recent bearishness of his firm's stock. Shares have dropped almost 50% since the intermediate high of $2.63 on April 21. He says the company is making excellent progress in its plans to revitalize sales. Investors do not appear to share his optimism.
- The company recently appointed a new CEO, Harold Flynn, effective July 13. Previously, Mr. Flynn ran Zimmer's Dental business.
May 18, 2015, 5:46 PM
Jun. 17, 2014, 12:50 PM
May 12, 2014, 12:05 PM
- Biolase (BIOL): Q1 EPS of -$0.11 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $11.5M (-21.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.79M.
- Shares +4.7%.
Feb. 20, 2014, 9:29 AM
- Biolase (BIOL) has signed a deal with Stratasys (SSYS) to resell the latter's Objet30 OrthoDesk 3-D dental printers.
- Objet30 OrthoDesk includes specialized dental-printing materials, and enables dentists to "fabricate stone models, orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays, models for clear aligners, retainers and surgical guides on their desktop."
- Biolase shares jump 11.3%. (PR)
Feb. 20, 2014, 9:11 AM
Dec. 30, 2013, 12:45 PM
Dec. 30, 2013, 9:13 AM
Dec. 30, 2013, 8:25 AM
- Biolase (BIOL) jumps 19% in premarket action (the shares rose 21% last Friday).
- The company says the Health Canada-Medical Device Bureau has granted a license for the sale of EPIC dental soft-tissue diode laser systems.
- "We believe that there is pent-up demand for the EPIC soft-tissue diode laser in Canada from our large and loyal installed base," the company says. (PR)
Nov. 12, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 19, 2013, 9:14 AM
Aug. 15, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 15, 2013, 9:11 AM
Aug. 14, 2013, 3:59 PM
- Biolase (BIOL -33%) gets hammered on solvency concerns after saying that it's reducing its registration statement from $30M to $5M due to an unwarranted amount of confusion in the marketplace since filing its S-3 on July 26.
- The announcement comes just after Comerica Bank (CMA) agrees to waive its requirement that BIOL earn at least $500K EBITDA.
- BIOL reported a net loss of $2.6M (EBITDA) for Q2 2013.
- Under the terms of the waiver, the two companies agreed on a further amendment to the loan agreement containing revised financial covenants by September 13.
- They also agree that until Sept 13, BIOL cannot extend its loan facility by more than $7.5M.
Aug. 14, 2013, 12:45 PM
BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical technology company. It develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment, including cone beam digital x-rays and CAD/CAM intra-oral scanners, in-office, chair-side... More
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
Country: United States