Birchcliff Energy: Dramatically Oversold And Offering 50% Upside
- Birchcliff Energy has dropped 40% since June on irrational selling of a natural gas stock based on falling oil prices.
- The company is growing per share production at a 27% clip, yet has a P/E of only 12.
- First half 2014 EPS came in at $0.44/share - up 400% compared to last year.
- The company's current estimated EV is trading at a discount to proved reserves NPV-10.
- This stock could easily return 50% over the next year. Birchcliff is a STRONG BUY.