Nov. 4, 2014, 4:36 PM
- Actuate (NASDAQ:BIRT): Q3 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $24.26M (-24.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.25M.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AMRS, ATVI, AWAY, AXLL, BIO, BIOL, BIRT, CALD, CBSO, CDXS, CERS, CHUY, CKEC, COHR, CORT, COUP, CRTO, CSU, DOX, DVN, ENPH, EXAM, EXEL, FANG, FEYE, FOXA, FRGI, GAS, GHDX, HR, ITRI, IVR, JAZZ, JIVE, JKHY, JMBA, KAR, MITT, MOSY, MPO, MYGN, NP, NRP, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PACD, PAYC, PBPB, PCYC, PEGA, PHH, PRI, PXD, PZZA, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, SBAC, SN, SPA, SQNM, TMH, TNET, TRIP, TTGT, TWO, TWOU, TX, UIL, WPX, XEC, XNPT, ZAGG, ZU
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:31 PM
- Actuate (NASDAQ:BIRT): Q2 EPS of $0.02 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $26.7M (-23.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.77M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
May 1, 2014, 5:11 PM
- Actuate (BIRT): Q1 EPS of -$0.01 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $24.09M (-31.0% Y/Y) misses by $6.01M.
- Shares -9.6% AH.
Feb. 4, 2014, 4:21 PM
- Actuate Corporation (BIRT): Q4 EPS of $0.09 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $32.4M (+0.7% Y/Y) misses by $2.79M.
Nov. 5, 2013, 5:42 PM
- Actuate (BIRT): Q3 EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $32.3M misses by $1.4M. (PR)
Aug. 1, 2013, 5:02 PM
- Actuate (BIRT): Q2 EPS of $0.09 in-line.
- Revenue of $34.9M misses by $0.66M. (PR)
Apr. 30, 2013, 2:20 PM
Informatica (INFA -3%), Splunk (SPLK -1.9%), and Qlik (QLIK -3%), 3 names hyped as analytics/big data plays, slump in response to Microstrategy's (MSTR -11.1%) big Q1 miss, which includes a 24% Y/Y drop in produce license revenue. As is its custom, the business intelligence software vendor gives no reason for its miss, nor does it provide guidance or an earnings call. It is, however, happy to note its buyback program ($455M remaining) has been extended to April 2018. Microstrategy's numbers are overshadowing solid results from rival Actuate (BIRT +6.2%); the company posted 16% Y/Y Q1 license rev. growth, compared with nearly flat total rev. growth.| Apr. 30, 2013, 2:20 PM
Apr. 29, 2013, 4:50 PMActuate (BIRT): Q1 EPS of $0.08 in-line. Revenue of $34.9M beats by $0.59M. (PR) | Apr. 29, 2013, 4:50 PM
Feb. 4, 2013, 4:46 PMActuate (BIRT): Q4 EPS of $0.09 in-line. Revenue of $35.7M beats by $1.67M. Shares +3.4% AH. (PR) | Feb. 4, 2013, 4:46 PM
Jan. 24, 2013, 6:14 PMInformatica (INFA) reportedly guides on its Q4 call for Q1 revenue of ~$201M and EPS of $0.29-$0.32. Shares +8.2% AH, paring some of the gains they saw on news of a huge Q4 beat, but still up strongly. Deferred revenue reached $250.8M in Q4, up from $226.9M in Q3 and $214.6M in Q4 '11. Some other big data/analytics plays, such as SPLK, TIBX, BIRT, QLIK, TDC, and MSTR, could rally tomorrow. | Jan. 24, 2013, 6:14 PM
Nov. 1, 2012, 9:24 AM
More on Teradata's Q3: The company now expects 2012 EPS of $2.34-$2.44, and revenue growth of 12%-14%, below a consensus of $2.79 and 14.2%. Americas was soft, up just 2% Y/Y. EMEA +17%, Asia-Pac +14%. Deferred revenue balance -12% Q/Q to $382M. Three business intelligence software firms, whose products often work in tandem with Teradata's data warehousing systems, recently posted weak Q3 results. Fellow DW firm Informatica is also facing challenges. TDC -12.5%. (PR)| Nov. 1, 2012, 9:24 AM
Oct. 31, 2012, 12:09 PMBusiness intelligence software vendors continue to have a rough time: 5 days after Qlik (QLIK -0.5%) was clobbered thanks to an FQ3 miss, the same is happening to Microstrategy (MSTR -11.8%) and Actuate (BIRT -13.9%) following their Q3 misses (I, II). Actuate, which noted European sales are weak, has received a downgrade to Neutral from Roth. Are macro issues solely to blame for the misses, or is competition also a factor? SPLK -2.8%. TDC -1.1%. INFA -1.7%. | Oct. 31, 2012, 12:09 PM
Oct. 29, 2012, 4:36 PMActuate (BIRT): Q3 EPS of $0.08 misses by $0.03. Revenue of $32.2M (-5% Y/Y) misses by $2M. (PR) | Oct. 29, 2012, 4:36 PM