Tue, Dec. 6, 11:11 AM
- "Above-average" asset-sensitivity, "outsize" potential benefits from deregulation, and a cheap valuation are behind analyst Matthew Keating making TCF Financial (TCB +0.8%) a Top Pick, replacing Signature Bank (SBNY +0.3%).
- Upgraded to Overweight is BankUnited (BKU +1.9%), with Keating noting a valuation discount, but loan growth expectations nearly double that of peers.
- Upgraded to Equalweight from Underweight is Synovus (SNV +0.4%).
- Downgraded to Underweight are Dime Community (DCOM -7.2%) thanks to its liability sensitivity in a rising rate environment.
- Also cut to Underweight is Investors Bancorp (ISBC -1.5%), with Keating also noting its liability sensitivity.
- Also on the upgrade list: Cullen/Frost (CFR +1.1%).
- Also on the downgrade list: Fulton Financial (FULT -0.3%).
- Source: Bloomberg
Thu, Oct. 20, 6:51 AM
Wed, Oct. 19, 5:30 PM
Wed, Sep. 28, 4:34 PM
Wed, Jul. 20, 1:00 PM
Wed, Jul. 20, 6:55 AM
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jun. 27, 5:03 PM
Thu, May 19, 9:48 AM
Wed, Apr. 20, 6:47 AM
- BankUnited (NYSE:BKU): Q1 EPS of $0.51 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $230.04M (+18.9% Y/Y) misses by $2.41M.
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:30 PM
Tue, Apr. 12, 11:25 AM
- The team has a more constructive view of the valuation premium at which BankUnited (BKU +1.5%) should trade thanks to what it expects will be robust EPS growth of 20% for fiscal 2016/17 - double that of peers.
- The $38 price target is 14.4x expected 2017 EPS, and about 14% above last night's close.
- Now read: Billionaire Investor Wilbur Ross' Bet On BankUnited And John Kanas Pays Off
Thu, Mar. 24, 5:17 PM
- BankUnited (NYSE:BKU) declares $0.21/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.43%
- Payable April 29; for shareholders of record April 15; ex-div April 13.
Thu, Jan. 21, 6:53 AM
- BankUnited (NYSE:BKU): Q4 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $232.25M (+21.9% Y/Y) beats by $8.02M.
Wed, Jan. 20, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jan. 14, 10:30 AM