Dec. 15, 2014, 12:22 PM
- Additions to the Nasdaq OMX ABA Community Bank Index, effective Dec. 22: Cascade Bancorp (OTCQB:CABC), Horizon Bancorp (HBNC +1%), Mercantile Bak (MBWM +0.4%), Opus Bank (OPB -0.1%), Peoples Financial (PFIS +3%), ServisFirst (SFBS +0.3%), Stonegate (SGBK -1.5%), Square 1 FInancial (SQBK -1.3%), Talmer Bancorp (TLMR -0.6%), United Community (UCFC +0.8%).
- Subractions: Bridge Capital (BBNK -1.7%), Bridge Bancorp (BDGE), Bank of Kentucky (BKYF -1%), Sierra Bancorp (BSRR +0.3%), Kearny Financial (KRNY -0.9%), Pacific Continental (PCBK -0.5%), Suffolk Bancorp (SUBK +0.9%), Susquehanna (SUSQ -0.6%), Territorial Bancorp (TBNK -0.2%).
Sep. 8, 2014, 12:49 PM
Sep. 8, 2014, 9:46 AM
- The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation (BKYF +28.3%) is headquartered in Crestview Hills, and has $1.9B in assets, $1.6B in deposits, and 32 branches in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. BB&T (BBT) is purchasing the lender in a cash and stock deal valued at about $363M.
- In connection with the purchase, BB&T creates a new banking region encompassing Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati.
- BKYF owners will receive 1.0126 shares of BB&T common stock and $9.40 in cash for each share of BKYF they own, roughly equivalent to $47 per share at current prices.
- BB&T expects the deal to be accretive to EPS in the first full year.
Jul. 17, 2014, 5:24 PM
- Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:BKYF): Q2 EPS of $0.66 misses by $0.02.
Oct. 17, 2013, 5:20 PM
- Bank of Kentucky (BKYF): Q3 EPS of $0.72 beats by $0.09. (PR)
Jul. 18, 2013, 5:09 PMBank of Kentucky (BKYF): Q2 EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.02. (PR) | Jul. 18, 2013, 5:09 PM
Jan. 17, 2013, 5:32 PMBank of Kentucky Financial (BKYF): Q4 EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.14. (PR) | Jan. 17, 2013, 5:32 PM | 1 Comment
Sep. 27, 2012, 7:35 AMBank of Kentucky (BKYF) announces change in dividend payment schedule policy. The company will be annoucing quarterly dividend instead of semi-annual. (PR) | Sep. 27, 2012, 7:35 AM
Aug. 20, 2012, 2:08 PMBank of Kentucky Financial (BKYF) declares $0.32/share semi-annual dividend, 6.67% increase from prior dividend of $0.30. Forward yield 2.53%. For shareholders of record Sep 07. Payable Sep 21. Ex-div date Sep 05. (PR) | Aug. 20, 2012, 2:08 PM
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp is a bank holding company that provides financial service and other financial solutions through its subsidiary.
Industry: Regional - Southeast Banks
Country: United States
Other News & PR