SA News • Mon, Sep. 8
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
- After rising 49% last year, Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation appears to be fully valued with core earnings pointing toward lower returns.
- Asset quality is high and this has been maintained throughout the financial crisis, but reserve releases have boosted earnings and this can't continue indefinitely.
- Pre-tax income is essentially non-interest revenue that has been supported by non-recurring items and fees that may be challenged in future periods.
There are no Transcripts on BKYF.
Mon, Sep. 8, 12:49 PM
Mon, Sep. 8, 9:46 AM
- The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation (BKYF +28.3%) is headquartered in Crestview Hills, and has $1.9B in assets, $1.6B in deposits, and 32 branches in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. BB&T (BBT) is purchasing the lender in a cash and stock deal valued at about $363M.
- In connection with the purchase, BB&T creates a new banking region encompassing Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati.
- BKYF owners will receive 1.0126 shares of BB&T common stock and $9.40 in cash for each share of BKYF they own, roughly equivalent to $47 per share at current prices.
- BB&T expects the deal to be accretive to EPS in the first full year.
- Source: Press Release
BKYF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR