Ballard Power Systems, Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 29, 5:54 PM
- Ballard Power (NASDAQ:BLDP) +3.7% AH on news it signed a supply agreement with Poland bus company Solaris for fuel cell modules to support deployment of Solaris fuel cell buses in Europe.
- BLDP says the initial order for 10 fuel cell modules for trolley buses in Riga, Latvia, represents the first fuel cell-equipped trolley buses deployed anywhere in the world.
Tue, Oct. 25, 10:26 PM
Mon, Oct. 24, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, AMP, BCR, BLDP, BXMT, BXP, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLI, CMG, CNI, COF, CSL, CSV, CVA, DFS, DGI, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, FSP, FUEL, HIW, HT, HTA, IRBT, JNPR, LOGI, MDR, MRCY, NBR, NCR, NUVA, OI, P, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RMD, RNG, ROIC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, TMK, TRMK, TSS, UDR, UIS, UMBF, USNA, VRTX, WFT, WRB, WSBC, ZIXI
Fri, Oct. 14, 12:45 PM
Tue, Sep. 27, 9:19 AM
- Ballard Power (NASDAQ:BLDP) +4.9% premarket after saying that Audi has issued purchase orders to accelerate key development activities under BLDP's Technology Solutions program.
- As previously announced, BLDP's six-year engineering services contract with Volkswagen (OTCPK:VLKAY) runs to March 2019 at an estimated value of $80M-$112M, with an optional two-year extension.
- VW recently transferred responsibility for fuel cell development to its Audi brand, and is accelerating the timeline for series production, BLDP says.
Wed, Sep. 7, 5:36 PM
Thu, Sep. 1, 11:05 AM| Thu, Sep. 1, 11:05 AM | 12 Comments
Thu, Aug. 25, 9:16 AM
Wed, Aug. 24, 6:37 PM
- Ballard Power (NASDAQ:BLDP) +10.1% AH after the U.S. Department of Commerce designates its Protonex family of fuel cell propulsion systems as EAR99 compliant, which the company says creates a path for commercial export and deployment in a variety of civilian unmanned vehicle applications.
- BLDP says products with an EAR99 designation generally do not require a license to be exported or re-exported.
Wed, Aug. 24, 5:38 PM
Thu, Aug. 18, 9:17 AM
Thu, Aug. 18, 8:45 AM
- Ballard Power (NASDAQ:BLDP) +7.6% premarket after signing a distribution agreement with Toyota Tsusho Corp., a member company of the Toyota Group.
- Under the agreement, TTC will act as a distributor of Ballard-powered fuel cell products in Japan. The initial term of the agreement runs to December 31, 2020.
Thu, Jul. 28, 5:33 PM
- Ballard Power (NASDAQ:BLDP) pushed to a new 52-week high in early trading today before fading to finish 1.4% lower, after FBR Capital upgraded shares to Outperform from Market Perform with a $3 price target, doubled from $1.50.
- FBR says a series of orders, deals, and investments makes it more confident that BLDP is becoming a more diversified, and eventually profitable, alternative energy company.
- Pointing to the new $168M five-year contract to establish local production of fuel cell stacks in China, the firm believes that the facility eventually should allow BLDP to export low-cost stacks outside of China, targeting expansion in countries such as Japan.
Wed, Jul. 27, 3:27 PM
- Ballard Power Systems (BLDP +11.8%) surges after reporting an in-line Q2 loss but a 57% Y/Y revenue increase, with the power products platform enjoying an 87% rise in revenue because of a shipment to China.
- BLDP says its Q2 gross margin surged to 29% from 10% in the year-ago quarter, citing a shift in product mix toward higher margin Heavy Duty Motive, Portable Power and Technology Solutions products.
- BLDP also announces a strategic collaboration and $28.3M equity investment from Zhongshan Broad-Ocean Motor, a manufacturer of motors for electric vehicles; the Chinese group will now own a 9.9% stake in BLDP.
Wed, Jul. 27, 9:23 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 12:10 AM