Ballard Power Systems, Inc.NASDAQ
Mon, Jul. 18, 12:46 PM
Mon, Jul. 18, 10:39 AM
Mon, Jul. 18, 9:12 AM
Tue, Jul. 12, 8:47 AM
- Ballard Power (NASDAQ:BLDP) has signed an agreement with Guangdong Nation Synergy for the company to exclusively manufacture and sell its direct hydrogen FCgen-H2PM fuel cell backup power systems in China.
- Synergy paid Ballard an upfront Technology Solutions fee of $2.5M for the license and related technology services and will make additional recurring payments for each unit sold.
Fri, Jun. 3, 7:41 AM| Fri, Jun. 3, 7:41 AM | 4 Comments
Tue, May 17, 5:30 PM
- Ballard Power Systems (BLDP -1.1%) has a definitive deal to sell some of its methanol Telecom Backup Power assets to Taiwan's Chung-Hsin Electric & Machinery Manufacturing, for up to $6.1M.
- The company has been a partner of Ballard's since 2012.
- With the addition of these assets, we believe CHEM will be well positioned to become the leading provider of methanol backup power systems to the telecom industry," says Ballard CEO Randy MacEwen. "And, with a stack supply relationship with CHEM, Ballard will continue to enjoy exposure to this intriguing vertical.
- The deal includes an up-front payment of $3M and up to $3.1M in earn-out depending on sales objectives. It also includes an agreement that CHEM will buy fuel cell stacks exclusively from Ballard (at least $2M worth) during the earn-out period.
- Now read Ballard Power To Pass The Baton To Plug Power »
Wed, Apr. 27, 2:58 PM
- Ballard Power (BLDP +2.2%) is reiterated with a Buy rating and a $2 price target at Roth Capital after posting a larger than expected Q1 loss as well as slightly higher than expected revenues.
- Roth says tight cost controls lowering the company's revenue breakeven and good balance sheet management preserving cash both raise confidence in BLDP's long-term financial stability.
- Roth also says materials handling markets again were strong for BLDP, benefiting from continued demand from Plug Power (PLUG -0.9%) and new customer additions, adding that Plug's introduction of its own air cooled stack is not reducing short-term demand at BLDP as much as anticipated.
- Now read Ballard Power to pass the baton to Plug Power
Tue, Apr. 26, 10:59 PM
- Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ:BLDP): Q1 EPS of -$0.06 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $16.3M (+76.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.22M.
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AFL, AIZ, AKAM, ARAY, ARI, ASH, AXS, BEAT, BLDP, BRX, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, BYD, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CMG, COF, CREE, CRUS, CUDA, CVA, EBAY, EEFT, EQR, EW, EXAC, FE, FOE, FSP, FTI, FTNT, HAWK, HIW, HLS, HUBG, IRBT, ISIL, JBSS, JBT, KLAC, MKTO, MRCY, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NCR, NUVA, O, PEI, PNRA, PSA, PSB, RHI, RMD, RNR, SKT, SLCA, T, TEX, TMK, TSS, TWTR, TX, ULTI, VNTV, WNC, WRB, X, ZIXI
Mon, Apr. 25, 4:57 PM
- Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ:BLDP) +15.1% AH on news it delivered prototype proton exchange membrane fuel cell propulsion modules to Boeing subsidiary Insitu for use in the ScanEagle unmanned aerial vehicle.
- BLDP says the ScanEagle platform has logged 800K-plus flight hours in military and civilian applications, making it one of the most successful UAV platforms.
- Work related to the integration of the Protonex fuel cell propulsion module into the ScanEagle system is ongoing, with flight demonstrations planned for H2 2016, the company says.
- Now read Ballard Power to pass the baton to Plug Power
Wed, Feb. 24, 10:57 PM
- Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ:BLDP): Q4 EPS of -$0.04 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $20M (+28.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.82M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Fri, Jan. 22, 10:58 AM
- Ballard Power (BLDP +10.3%) opens more than 10% higher up after announcing a $12M agreement for fuel cell stacks to power commercial buses in China.
- BLDP says its equipment supply agreement with Guangdong Synergy Hydrogen Power Technology builds on its momentum from the past year in China, which has been driven by heavy duty motive power applications, specifically to power mass transit buses and urban trams.
Fri, Jan. 22, 9:21 AM
Thu, Jan. 21, 6:31 PM
- Ballard Power Systems (BLDP +2.5%) is up 9.8% after hours, following the signing of a $12M equipment supply agreement with Guangdong Synergy Hydrogen Power Technology to provide its FCvelocity-9SSL fuel cell stacks for buses.
- Guangdong Synergy will work with state-owned automaker Dongfeng Motor, the largest maker of commercial vehicles in China.
- "We are pleased to see [Dongfeng] supporting the largest planned deployment of fuel cell hybrid commercial vehicles globally," says Ballard CEO Randy MacEwen. "And, this agreement contributes to a record sales order book for Ballard, as we begin 2016."
- The deal joins $27M in previously announced agreements for heavy-duty power applications in China, covering more than 330 buses.
- The stock closed yesterday just 12% above its 52-week low.
Thu, Jan. 21, 8:24 AM
- Ballard Power (NASDAQ:BLDP) has been awarded a follow-on purchase order from Nisshinbo Holdings related to the development of a breakthrough catalyst technology intended to reduce the cost of certain proton exchange membrane fuel cells.
- Nisshinbo has supplied compression molded bipolar flow field carbon plates to Ballard for 20 years and became a strategic investor through a $5M Ballard share purchase in November 2015.
- BLDP +4.2% premarket