What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:18 PM
- On a preliminary basis, Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ:BLDR) reports Q4 net sales of $1.45B (-1% Y/Y) in-line with consensus. sales volume up 8% Y/Y offset by 9% decline in commodity prices.
- Q4 GM is expected in the range of 26.1%-26.4%. Adj. EBITDA $70M-$80M.
- Total liquidity in excess of 680M including revolving credit facility and cash on hand.
Nov. 19, 2015, 5:06 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 12:44 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:25 PM
- Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ:BLDR): Q3 EPS of $0.31 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.17.
- Revenue of $1.7B (-0.6% Y/Y) beats by $120M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 18, 2015, 10:10 AM
- A strong housing starts report and a brisk earnings report from Home Depot appears to be giving a lift to other building products sellers.
- Lowe's (LOW +0.7%), Builders FirstSource (BLDR +2.9%), Stock Building Supply Holdings (STCK +1%), and Hardwoods Distribution (OTC:HDIUF +7.3%), Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM +0.5%), and Lumber Liquidators (LL +3.2%) are all higher on the day with the S&P 500 and Dow negative.
- Previously: New all-time high for retail standout Home Depot (Aug. 18 2015)
Aug. 14, 2015, 5:40 PM
Jul. 23, 2015, 5:02 PM
- Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ:BLDR): Q2 EPS of $0.14 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.06.
- Revenue of $461.52M (+8.2% Y/Y) in-line.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BCR, BJRI, BLDR, BYD, CA, CB, CBI, CHE, CLGX, CLS, COF, CPHD, CTCT, CYN, DGII, ETFC, FET, FII, FLEX, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HWAY, IG, JNPR, LOGM, LSTR, MITK, MKTO, MSCC, MXIM, N, NANO, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, PFPT, PMCS, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RSG, RT, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, STAG, SWKS, SYK, T, TRIP, TRN, UIS, V, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Apr. 23, 2015, 5:08 PM
- Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ:BLDR): Q1 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $370.99M (+7.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.45M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 10:31 AM
Apr. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Apr. 15, 2015, 8:38 AM
- Sterne Agee upgrades Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ:BLDR) to a Buy rating from Neutral.
- The investment firm more than triples its price target on the stock to $19 due to this week's dramatic developments with the housing supplier.
- SA Pro author Weighing Machine has a breakdown of how the synergies derived from the ProBuild acquisition could justify this week's moonshot in share price and beyond.
- Previously: Builders FirstSource buys ProBuild; shares skyrocket (Apr. 13 2015)
- Previously: Rally extends for Builders FirstSource (Apr. 14 2015)
- BLDR +2.28% premarket to $13.90 and +95% for the week.
Apr. 14, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 14, 2015, 9:12 AM
Apr. 14, 2015, 8:18 AM
- Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ:BLDR) is up again in early action today after yesterday's moonshot.
- The 68% rip in share price didn't scare off Stifel Nicolaus from upgrading the stock to Buy and setting a $20 price target.
- The frenzy was started yesterday morning when the company announced it would acquire building material supplier ProBuild Holdings in a deal viewed as highly accretive.
- Previously: Builders FirstSource buys ProBuild; shares skyrocket
- BLDR +10.2% to $12.75.
Other News & PR