- BioLife is a virtually unknown micro cap listed on the Nasdaq.
- With 100 clinical stage products and therapies using its biopreservation media products, we project that the company could generate around $69 million by 2022.
- As the company embarks on an exhaustive investor relations program in 2014, the company should attract more retail and institutional investors.
- Three insiders have bought shares on the open market around current price levels this month, while none have sold this quarter. We believe this is a strong bullish signal.
- As a result, we believe the company is significantly undervalued, and shares could trade higher soon.