- BlackRock has one of the most attractive business models in the financial industry.
- The company is reasonably valued and should continue to outperform the market long term.
- It's brand, technology, and scale advantages provide a moat against competition.
- The ETF industry is expected to reach an inflection point that will produce accelerated growth the next couple of years.
- The potential downside is cushioned by its low fixed costs and Aladdin fees revenue offering an asymmetric investing opportunity.