Dec. 16, 2014, 9:14 AM
- The first Analyst and Investor Day for Bloomin' Brands (NASDAQ:BLMN) kicked off this morning in NYC.
- The company says it expects FY14 comps to rise at least 1.5%.
- 55 new restaurant openings are expected for the full year.
- Previous FY14 EPS guidance of $1.05-$1.10 is reaffirmed (consensus $1.09), while FY15 EPS is expected to grow 15% Y/Y.
- Management expects commodity inflation of 4% to 6% in FY15 and capex spending of $235M-$255M.
- Slides from the presentation indicate the company sees relocation opportunities for the Outback brand .
- The company will break its reporting into a U.S. segment and International segment beginning in Q1 of 2015.
- Analyst & Investor Day webcast
- BLMN -0.7% premarket.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:38 PM
Sep. 25, 2014, 10:00 AM| Comment!
Aug. 5, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 11:01 AM
- Shares of Bloomin' Brands (BLMN -18.8%) are in a steep fall after a weak Q2 report and soft guidance from the restaurant chain operator.
- The company sees EPS of $1.05-$1.10 for FY14 vs. $1.23 consensus.
- News of the company's expansion into Brazil for the Cabbarra concept hasn't helped to stem the selling pressure.
- During the firm's earnings call, execs seemed surprised that sales didn't recover after harsh weather kept traffic down in Q1. Some restaurants analysts would say a shift in consumer preferences toward fast-casual was more at play.
- Earnings call webcast
Mar. 5, 2014, 9:16 AM| Comment!
Jan. 21, 2014, 9:08 AM
Nov. 5, 2013, 4:58 PM
Jul. 19, 2013, 2:40 PM
Nov. 7, 2012, 5:14 PM
Aug. 8, 2012, 12:25 PM
BLMN vs. ETF Alternatives
Bloomin Brands Inc is a casual dining restaurant company, with a portfolio of differentiated restaurant concepts. The Company's concepts include Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
Other News & PR