Infoblox: This Upturn Has Legs
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Mon, Sep. 19, 3:20 PM
Mon, Sep. 19, 12:57 PM
Mon, Sep. 19, 9:16 AM
Mon, Sep. 19, 7:57 AM
- As floated earlier, Infoblox (NYSE:BLOX) has agreed to a sale for $1.6B, or $26.50 per share to Vista Equity Partners.
- The price represents a 73% premium to Infolblox's share price in May when the first media reports of sale interest surfaced.
- BLOX +15% premarket to $26.25.
- Previously: Report: Infoblox sold to Vista Equity for $1.6B; up 12.8% premarket (Sept. 19)
Mon, Sep. 19, 7:22 AM
- Under pressure to sell by activist investor Starboard Value, Infoblox (NYSE:BLOX) has agreed to a deal with Vista Equity Partners for $1.6B, according to Fortune, with the news to be announced as soon as today.
- That price works out to $26.50 per share. The stock's currently higher by 12.8% premarket to $25.75.
Wed, Aug. 31, 5:35 PM
Wed, Aug. 31, 4:11 PM
Wed, Aug. 31, 2:53 PM
- The report notes Infoblox (BLOX +6.2%) has realized pressure from Starboard Value, which took an activist stake in the company earlier this year.
- Private equity firm Thoma Bravo was said to have laid out an offer for Infoblox back in May, though other suitors are surmised to be in the mix.
- Q4 results to come after the close.
Tue, Aug. 30, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jun. 16, 6:23 PM
- Infoblox (NYSE:BLOX) is laying off 110 employees, or 12% of its workforce. The company expects to record $6.5M worth of restructuring costs.
- The company adds the restructuring includes "steps intended to optimize program-based and discretionary spending; revise hiring priorities with a goal to support customer-facing sales coverage while improving overall sales and marketing efficiency; and reduce headcount in higher cost locations and for certain identified positions."
Wed, Jun. 1, 5:49 PM
- Bloomberg reports Infoblox (NYSE:BLOX) has hired Morgan Stanley to defend itself following news activist Starboard Value (has led many successful activist campaigns) has obtained a 7% stake.
- Shares jumped three weeks ago after Bloomberg reported P-E firm Thoma Bravo has bid for Infoblox. Thoma Bravo has also reportedly bid for business intelligence software firm Qlik Technologies amid a backdrop of strong P-E interest in small and mid-sized enterprise tech companies.
Wed, May 25, 4:11 PM
- Infoblox (NYSE:BLOX): FQ3 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $81.96M (+4.9% Y/Y) misses by $3M.
- Shares -2.9%.
Tue, May 24, 5:35 PM
Thu, May 12, 12:50 PM
Thu, May 12, 9:19 AM
Tue, May 10, 9:16 AM