What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 22, 2014, 7:23 AM
Sep. 22, 2014, 9:16 AM
Sep. 17, 2014, 7:50 AM
- A sluggish quarter from General Mills (NYSE:GIS) shows retail why the acquisition of Annie's (NYSE:BNNY) is needed, note retail analysts.
- Volume and margins were in retreat for the company during the period.
- Despite the rough start for the fiscal year, General Mills held its annual guidance in check.
- Previous: GIS earnings, details
- GIS -3.4% premarket
Sep. 9, 2014, 12:46 PM
Sep. 9, 2014, 9:24 AM
Sep. 8, 2014, 5:35 PM
Sep. 8, 2014, 5:11 PM
- General Mills (NYSE:GIS) boosts its organic and natural foods offerings with an agreement to purchase Annie's (NYSE:BNNY) for $46 per share in cash. The deal will be funded through available credit and the purchase is expected to be accretive to earnings in year one.
- General Mills CEO Jeff Harmening: "We believe that combining the Annie's product portfolio and go-to-market capabilities with General Mills' supply chain, sales and marketing resources will accelerate the growth of our organic and natural foods business."
- BNNY +37.4%, GIS +0.2% AH
Sep. 4, 2014, 10:30 AM
Aug. 25, 2014, 9:27 AM
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:23 PM
- Annie's (NYSE:BNNY): FQ1 EPS of -$0.06 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $43.29M (+10.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.59M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANET, ASYS, ATLS, AUQ, BCEI, BCOR, BIOL, BNFT, BNNY, BOFI, BPZ, CARA, CBS, CENT, CFN, CLNE, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CUBE, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DMD, DV, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELX, ENOC, FF, FI, FRT, FWM, FXCM, GHDX, GST, GXP, HGR, HTGC, IRG, KTOS, LGF, MASI, MDVN, MED, MELI, MNST, NES, NFG, NOG, NVDA, NWSA, OLED, OPLK, PFMT, PODD, PRO, PSIX, QTWO, RATE, RBCN, RENT, RPTP, RRMS, SCTY, SEM, SFM, SHOR, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, TEAR, TRNX, TRUE, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VOLC, VVUS, WIFI, XOMA, ZNGA,
Jun. 9, 2014, 9:53 AM
- Annie's (BNNY +1.5%) is being teed up by analysts on Wall Street as a potential takeover candidate.
- The company boasts a strong brand in the organic sector, while shares have peeled off 33% YTD due in part to cost pressures.
- Campbell Soup (CPB), Nestle (NSRGY), and General Mills (GIS) all fit the profile of a food giant that could make a run at Annie's.
Jun. 4, 2014, 9:27 AM
- Shares of Annie's (BNNY) slip in early trading after the company's accounting firm resigns unexpectedly.
- PwC cited an "insufficient" complement of finance and accounting resources at Annie's, while the company maintains significant progress has already been made to fix the underlying causes of the weakness in controls.
- BNNY -3.4% premarket
Jun. 4, 2014, 7:35 AM| Jun. 4, 2014, 7:35 AM
Jun. 2, 2014, 9:25 AM| Jun. 2, 2014, 9:25 AM
May 30, 2014, 9:14 AM
Other News & PR