The United States Brent Oil ETF, LPNYSEARCA
Mar. 25, 2015, 10:31 AM
- EIA Petroleum Inventories:
- Crude +8.2M barrels vs. +5.1M consensus, +9.6M last week.
- Gasoline -2M barrels vs. -1.6M consensus, -4.5M last week.
- Distillates flat vs. -0.8M consensus, +0.4M last week.
- Futures +0.9% to $47.92.
- ETFs: USO, OIL, UCO, SCO, BNO, DTO, DBO, UWTI, USL, DWTI, DNO, SZO, OLO, OLEM
Nov. 8, 2013, 3:45 AM
- Iran and the P5+1 world powers are close to an agreement in which the Persian nation would halt the most advanced elements of its nuclear program, including the production of weapons-grade fuel, in return for a limited easing of the sanctions that have badly hurt its economy.
- The deal, which could be announced today, won't at this stage include a lowering of banking and oil sanctions, although the international negotiators could allow Iran to access $50B in crude export revenue that has been frozen in European and Asian banks.
- Israel is opposed to the agreement, as are some U.S. legislators, with a Senate committee continuing to prepare a set of tough new sanctions despite the progress of talks.
- WTI is flat at $94.24 a barrel, while Brent is also little changed at $103.46.
- ETFs: JJE, RJN, DBE, UBN, RGRE, OIL, USO, DBO, OLO, USL, CRUD, UCO, DTO, SCO, SZO, DNO, UWTI, DWTI, BNO, UOIL, DOIL.