Thu, Nov. 3, 5:59 PM
Thu, Sep. 15, 6:03 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:40 PM
Thu, May 5, 5:30 PM
- Bonavista Energy Corp (OTCPK:BNPUF): Q1 EPS of $0.11
- Revenue of $104.5M (-36.4% Y/Y)
Wed, Mar. 16, 7:22 AM
- Bonavista Energy (OTCPK:BNPUF) declares $0.01/share monthly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.71%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
- The board revised its dividend policy to be payable quarterly effective April 1, 2016.
- The board declares quarterly dividend of $0.01/share payable on July 15 to shareholders on record of June 30.
Fri, Feb. 26, 11:48 AM
- Bonavista Energy Corp (OTCPK:BNPUF): Q4 FFO of $0.44
- Revenue of $137.26M (-43.9% Y/Y)
- In addition, Board has approved a 67% reduction in the dividend to $0.01/share effective April 1.
Apr. 11, 2012, 3:31 PM
Canadian lenders are doing their part to slow the glut of natural gas by pulling in loans to producers. "Anybody that's at 50% gas-weighted is in some jeopardy here," says an analyst. Compton Petroleum (CMZPF.PK) plummeted 40% this week after its lenders reduced a facility by $30M to $110M.| Apr. 11, 2012, 3:31 PM
Jan. 11, 2011, 7:20 AM