Bank of Hawaii CorporationNYSE
Mon, Oct. 24, 1:02 PM
- Q3 EPS of $1.02 vs. consensus of $0.99.
- Net interest income of $106.9M up 5.9% y/y.
- NIM of 2.80% vs. 2.85% in 2Q16; 2.77% in 3Q15.
- Non-interest income of $48.1M up 3.4% y/y due to increase in mortgage banking income.
- ROA 1.09% vs. 1.14% in 2Q16 vs. 0.89% in 3Q15.
- ROE 14.89% vs. 15.56% in 2Q16 vs. 12.45% in 3Q15.
- Efficiency ratio of 57.78% vs. 57.35% in 2Q16 vs. 65.12% in 3Q15.
- Conference Call at 2:00 PM ET.
- Share +0.95%
- Prior: Bank of Hawaii beats by $0.03, misses on revenue
Mon, Oct. 24, 12:55 PM
Mon, Oct. 24, 8:33 AM
Sun, Oct. 23, 5:30 PM
Mon, Aug. 29, 7:11 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 9:11 AM
Sun, Jul. 24, 5:30 PM
Mon, Apr. 25, 8:50 AM
- Alongside a sizable earnings beat, Bank of Hawaii (NYSE:BOH) lifted its quarterly dividend to $0.48 per share from $0.45, and added $100M to its buyback authorization.
- The quarter included a gain of $11.2M from the sale of 100K Visa shares. Last year's Q1 included a gain of $10.1M on the sale of 95K shares. The bank is still an owner of 188.7K shares.
- Also a boost to income were negative provisions of $2M mostly due to the full recovery of loans previously charged off relating to a commercial client.
- Hawaii economic stats: Total visitor arrivals up 5.2% Y/Y, with visitor spending up 3.8%. The state's UE rate was 3.1% in March vs. 5% nationally. Single-family home sales on Oahu rose 17.4%, with the median home sales price up 7.2%; condos up 4.5%.
- Conference call is at 2 ET
- Previously: Bank of Hawaii beats by $0.17, beats on revenue (April 25)
Mon, Apr. 25, 8:40 AM
- Bank of Hawaii (NYSE:BOH) declares $0.48/share quarterly dividend, 6.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.45.
- Forward yield 2.82%
- Payable June 14; for shareholders of record May 31; ex-div May 26.
Mon, Apr. 25, 8:33 AM
- Bank of Hawaii (NYSE:BOH): Q1 EPS of $1.16 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $159.23M (+6.8% Y/Y) beats by $9.35M.
Sun, Apr. 24, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 8:49 AM
- Bank of Hawaii (NYSE:BOH): Q4 EPS of $0.99 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $146.41M (+2.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.3M.
Sun, Jan. 24, 5:30 PM
Oct. 26, 2015, 9:15 AM
- Bank of Hawaii (NYSE:BOH): Q3 EPS of $0.79 misses by $0.16.
- Revenue of $141.11M (+0.6% Y/Y) misses by $4.78M.
Oct. 25, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 27, 2015, 9:15 AM
- Bank of Hawaii (NYSE:BOH): Q2 EPS of $0.95 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $143.71M (+3.5% Y/Y) in-line.